One World Trade, 72nd Floor, Zelfa Barrett signs with Matchroom Boxing. There’s no one in my weight category I fear, I’m ready to fight anyone with the right preparation and notice. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. I’ve got speed, I can punch. The Athy southpaw was stopped in the eighth round by English starlet Zelfa Barrett but not after giving the Manchester super featherweight a real test. BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. Sometimes I surprise myself with what I can do, the fans will need to sit up and watch every second of every round.”, “I’m delighted to welcome Zelfa to the team – he has a huge future ahead of him,” said Eddie Hearn. Commonwealth 130-pound champion Zelfa Barrett has signed a deal with Matchroom Boxing, and will return to the ring on May 2 as part of the Whyte-Povetkin card at Manchester Arena. KO 14. Zelfa Barrett has signed a promotional deal with Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing and will make his highly-anticipated Sky Sports debut on the blockbuster Dillian Whyte vs. Alexander Povetkin bill at Manchester Arena on Saturday May 2.. Eric Donovan has suffered an eighth-round stoppage defeat to Zelfa Barrett in his IBF intercontinental super-featherweight title fight. Not signed up? Barrett won the Commonwealth Super-Featherweight Title in June 2019 when he outpointed Leon Woodstock in Leeds and secured his fifth consecutive win on his debut under the Matchroom banner which ended in emphatic fashion as he viciously knocked out Eric Donovan with a thundering left hook. Pulled the big punch out when he needed it.. Really good fight that everyone must have enjoyed? Lilywhite Lightning was twice knocked to the canvas in the seventh-round against the Englishman on the "Fight Camp" card at Matchroom Boxing's head-quarters in Essex. What Are The Chances Of Winning The Lottery In Bitlife, Craving Each Other With The Lights On Song. There had been faint question-marks over Barrett’s ability to make the weight under IBF conditions – which include a fight morning 10lbs rehydration limit – with the Mancunian having lost to Clark in his only previous experience of these rules. Nbc Universal Television Distribution Logo. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. No other copying or use is permitted without written agreement from the author. Regarded as one of the hottest prospects in British boxing, Barrett (23-1, 14 KOs) landed the Commonwealth Title with a shutout points win over British rival Lyon Woodstock at the First Direct Arena in Leeds back in June 2019.
Zelfa Barrett v Leon Woodstock Jr Weigh in VIPBoxingPromotions. Barrett landed his first combination of note at the start of the third as Donovan’s concentration lapsed. Zelfa Barrett weighs in at 9.3 for his headlining bout 19th May in Bolton At the Macron Stadium .... ready , focused and looking forward to getting in the ring to obtain the next win ! Too Hot To Handle Black Crowes, Loading... Unsubscribe from VIPBoxingPromotions? Alle rechten voorbehouden. Height 5'7" Back to boxers.

General Sale tickets are available to purchase NOW via Manchester Arena (www.manchester-arena.com), StubHub (www.stubhub.co.uk) and Matchroom Boxing (www.matchroomboxing.com). “Fighting in my own city of Manchester is a very important thing for me. BUI Celtic champion, Irish champion, TG4 headliner, and media darling, the 35-year-old had seemingly topped out on what was achievable in Ireland and looked to make the next step in England tonight. Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5LJ, +44 (0)1277 359 900 May 2 will be a great occasion to mark my Matchroom debut.
Name Background, Best Wireless Home Security Camera System, If You're Reading This It's Too Late Font, Brazil - Results, Janssen Uk Address, Iron Man Vr Pc Release, Jorge Luján, Ryan Garcia Vs Linares Date, Robo Recall Oculus Quest Vs Rift, Brad Hunt, Eduard Gutknecht, Netherlands Vs Germany For Masters, St Thomas Hospital Contact Number, How Did Sterling Holloway Die, Goldeneye Game, Breaking Away Dvd, Tom Payne Net Worth, Zara Mcdermott Age, Portugal Vs Germany Today Match, Michael J Fox Parkinson's, Jesse Spencer Wife, Joshua Tree National Park Covid, Customer Feedback Report, Mauro Icardi Stats 19/20, Who Owns Goulburn Valley Fruit, Larry Merchant Boxrec, Disney Stock, Next Of Kin Full Movie, Johnson And Johnson Insurance Claims, Jake Evans, Fleetwood Mac Oh Well, Part 1 Other Recordings Of This Song, Csk Vs Kxip 2018 Full Match, Freddy Moore Wife, Sacrifice Quotes, Split Enz Missing Person, Walmart Job Openings, Keitaro Smash Allegations, Kieran Tierney European Stats, Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is, Mikko Koivu News, Cache Computer, Nfl Preseason, Sacrifice Song, Monica Lopera, Knock Ibuyer, Flow Alarm In Dialysis Machine Fresenius, Borg Vs Mcenroe Streaming Netflix, Ring Peephole Camera Drill Bit Size, King Solomon's Mines Summary, John Roblox Age, Charles Bronson Wife Died, Apollo Global Management 10k 2019, Actavis Products, Costco Pharmacy Prescription Prices, The Carlyle Group, Shoppers Senior Hours, Samsung Smt677v, Mary Poppins Cast, " />

zelfa barrett weight

Nephew of former European Super-Lightweight Champion Pat Barrett, ‘Brown Flash’ has won 23 of his 24 professional fights, with 14 of those wins coming by way of knockout, and the 26-year-old hopes to kick on to World Title contention, starting with a big performance in his home city. I join Zelfa Barrett after the weigh in , refueling ready for the headline bout 19th May! * Commonwealth Super-Featherweight Title Lilywhite Lightning was twice knocked to the canvas in the seventh-round against the Englishman on the "Fight Camp" card … Hometown Manchester. I’ve had two good wins on the bounce and now I’m looking to push on in 2020 and beyond. Zelfa Barrett Super-Featherweight. “This is a new chapter, there’s some big opportunities for me,” said Barrett.

One World Trade, 72nd Floor, Zelfa Barrett signs with Matchroom Boxing. There’s no one in my weight category I fear, I’m ready to fight anyone with the right preparation and notice. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. I’ve got speed, I can punch. The Athy southpaw was stopped in the eighth round by English starlet Zelfa Barrett but not after giving the Manchester super featherweight a real test. BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. Sometimes I surprise myself with what I can do, the fans will need to sit up and watch every second of every round.”, “I’m delighted to welcome Zelfa to the team – he has a huge future ahead of him,” said Eddie Hearn. Commonwealth 130-pound champion Zelfa Barrett has signed a deal with Matchroom Boxing, and will return to the ring on May 2 as part of the Whyte-Povetkin card at Manchester Arena. KO 14. Zelfa Barrett has signed a promotional deal with Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing and will make his highly-anticipated Sky Sports debut on the blockbuster Dillian Whyte vs. Alexander Povetkin bill at Manchester Arena on Saturday May 2.. Eric Donovan has suffered an eighth-round stoppage defeat to Zelfa Barrett in his IBF intercontinental super-featherweight title fight. Not signed up? Barrett won the Commonwealth Super-Featherweight Title in June 2019 when he outpointed Leon Woodstock in Leeds and secured his fifth consecutive win on his debut under the Matchroom banner which ended in emphatic fashion as he viciously knocked out Eric Donovan with a thundering left hook. Pulled the big punch out when he needed it.. Really good fight that everyone must have enjoyed? Lilywhite Lightning was twice knocked to the canvas in the seventh-round against the Englishman on the "Fight Camp" card at Matchroom Boxing's head-quarters in Essex. What Are The Chances Of Winning The Lottery In Bitlife, Craving Each Other With The Lights On Song. There had been faint question-marks over Barrett’s ability to make the weight under IBF conditions – which include a fight morning 10lbs rehydration limit – with the Mancunian having lost to Clark in his only previous experience of these rules. Nbc Universal Television Distribution Logo. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. No other copying or use is permitted without written agreement from the author. Regarded as one of the hottest prospects in British boxing, Barrett (23-1, 14 KOs) landed the Commonwealth Title with a shutout points win over British rival Lyon Woodstock at the First Direct Arena in Leeds back in June 2019.
Zelfa Barrett v Leon Woodstock Jr Weigh in VIPBoxingPromotions. Barrett landed his first combination of note at the start of the third as Donovan’s concentration lapsed. Zelfa Barrett weighs in at 9.3 for his headlining bout 19th May in Bolton At the Macron Stadium .... ready , focused and looking forward to getting in the ring to obtain the next win ! Too Hot To Handle Black Crowes, Loading... Unsubscribe from VIPBoxingPromotions? Alle rechten voorbehouden. Height 5'7" Back to boxers.

General Sale tickets are available to purchase NOW via Manchester Arena (www.manchester-arena.com), StubHub (www.stubhub.co.uk) and Matchroom Boxing (www.matchroomboxing.com). “Fighting in my own city of Manchester is a very important thing for me. BUI Celtic champion, Irish champion, TG4 headliner, and media darling, the 35-year-old had seemingly topped out on what was achievable in Ireland and looked to make the next step in England tonight. Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5LJ, +44 (0)1277 359 900 May 2 will be a great occasion to mark my Matchroom debut.

Name Background, Best Wireless Home Security Camera System, If You're Reading This It's Too Late Font, Brazil - Results, Janssen Uk Address, Iron Man Vr Pc Release, Jorge Luján, Ryan Garcia Vs Linares Date, Robo Recall Oculus Quest Vs Rift, Brad Hunt, Eduard Gutknecht, Netherlands Vs Germany For Masters, St Thomas Hospital Contact Number, How Did Sterling Holloway Die, Goldeneye Game, Breaking Away Dvd, Tom Payne Net Worth, Zara Mcdermott Age, Portugal Vs Germany Today Match, Michael J Fox Parkinson's, Jesse Spencer Wife, Joshua Tree National Park Covid, Customer Feedback Report, Mauro Icardi Stats 19/20, Who Owns Goulburn Valley Fruit, Larry Merchant Boxrec, Disney Stock, Next Of Kin Full Movie, Johnson And Johnson Insurance Claims, Jake Evans, Fleetwood Mac Oh Well, Part 1 Other Recordings Of This Song, Csk Vs Kxip 2018 Full Match, Freddy Moore Wife, Sacrifice Quotes, Split Enz Missing Person, Walmart Job Openings, Keitaro Smash Allegations, Kieran Tierney European Stats, Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is, Mikko Koivu News, Cache Computer, Nfl Preseason, Sacrifice Song, Monica Lopera, Knock Ibuyer, Flow Alarm In Dialysis Machine Fresenius, Borg Vs Mcenroe Streaming Netflix, Ring Peephole Camera Drill Bit Size, King Solomon's Mines Summary, John Roblox Age, Charles Bronson Wife Died, Apollo Global Management 10k 2019, Actavis Products, Costco Pharmacy Prescription Prices, The Carlyle Group, Shoppers Senior Hours, Samsung Smt677v, Mary Poppins Cast,