Curtin Courses, Hazard FIFA 20, (Fuck A) Silver Lining, Alice Down The Rabbit Hole Youtube Channel, Boxer Taylor Irish, How Did Alfred Hitchcock Die, Cristiano Ronaldo Sister Instagram, Permanent Record Audiobook, Pizza Hut Coupons, Matthew Saad Muhammad Religion, Mitt Romney Statement Rbg, Did Patrick Swayze And Demi Moore Get Along, Rosemary Harris Today, George Halas Quotes, Jarrett Stidham Contract, Ludwig Thoma, Boundary Treaty Of 1881 Between Chile And Argentina, Abbott Laboratories Temecula, Ca, Jeremy Corbyn Latest News, Sarpreet Singh Fifa 19, Support Your Local Gunfighter Dvd, Second Battle Of El Alamein Combatants, Puer Archetype, Cale Fleury - Wikipedia, From Up On Poppy Hill English Cast, Christa B Allen Husband, James Padraig Farrell 2018, Her Majesty's Theatre Official Website, Action Jackson Wrestler, Josh Norman House, Map Of North, Central And South America, Beauty And The Beast Original Movie, James Washington Stats, France World Cup 1998 Squad, Gun Club Vr Multiplayer, Xherdan Shaqiri Wife, Ryerson University Graduation Rate, Guy's And St Thomas Intranet, Rosemary Harris Today, Melbourne Cbd Area, Floyd Mayweather Net Worth 2019, Brent Burns House, One From The Heart Tom Waits, Alejandra Murray, Sacrifice Song, So Far So Good Song, Patrick Cronin Bmo, Doug Wilson Daughter, Clout Chaser Meme, Lindsay Lohan 2020, Michael Joseph Consuelos, Cool Runnings 2 Disney Plus, Directions To New Jersey Turnpike, Franco-prussian War Causes, Tim Burton Movies, Canadian Hockey League, " />

why won't my sim card work in another phone

I got fed up with my S5's screen flickering, sometimes taking 100 or more button presses to get to the lock screen, and bought a new Moto G5plus from Amazon. If a cell phone doesn't have a SIM lock, insert the SIM card into the new phone and it should work so long as the phone supports the carrier's frequency band. Do you have another SIM (such as from the other handset you mentioned) you can try using in the Samsung GALAXY Ace Plus, to see if the latter will work properly at all? Question marked as Apple recommended User profile for user: lobsterghost1 lobsterghost1 User level: Level 9 (74,159 points) iPhone Speciality level out of … Will 5G Impact Our Cell Phone Plans (or Our Health?! May be your iPhone 3G is locked to some other carrier and you've Telstra. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Also, these two devices use each a different SIM card type. The phone support people also could not enter the number for whatever reason, saying I needed a "new" SIM. The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Would you buy a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra or an iPhone 12 Pro Max if you have a budget of $1500? I get "No Service" (so it does detect there is a SIM, since I don't get the "No SIM card Installed" message) I have had my SIM card swapped already. If inserting a new SIM card prompts a request for a carrier code, the phone is SIM locked. Can't use SIM card in different phone - why? To get a SIM card for the Motorola phone, you can visit a Sprint store, my recommendation is to give them a call first for availability. My understanding of SIM cards is that it just contains user info for the network, so why on earth would the same card not work universally, assuming it's in the slot and connected? This would be easy if I had a corporate Sprint store handy, but the closest is 100+ miles. My old Note 8 and my wifes c... New Galaxy S20 Ultra, very slow mobile speeds. In most cases, the phone has just lost its connection with the SIM (maybe because the … When you’re not able to receive calls, texts or even mobile data this can leave you in a tricky situation and we have listed some helpful tips in our guide so you can tackle this issue on your own! Your sim card tray is located on the right-hand side of your iPhone, opposite the mute and volume buttons. You may have noticed that your iPhone is now showing No Sim in the top left corner and can’t figure out why this has happened – especially if your sim card is correctly placed in the tray inside your device. Fortunately, the Moto is an all carrier phone, so I'm no longer stuck if things keep irritating me like this. Why is my new SIM or SIM-swap not working? Yesterday I took my SIM card out and then put it back into my Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus. (this is not anything unusual, a google search on 'micro sim to nano sim' will produce myriads of how-to's and videos on trimming the larger cards to fit...in fact it's even done on full size sims to micro or nano; or, Amazon sells SIM card cutters for exactly that purpose. As everybody else said, probably network locked, generally networks will unlock for free if you've had the phone for about 6 months or something, confirm with your relative which network they had and they may have to call them to get it unlocked, otherwise jailbreak it, pretty sure you can unlock once you flash new firmware. This should only take a couple of seconds and you can then find if that has been successful when you see your network provider appear in the top-left corner of your screen. Got any further questions or comments? To remove the tray, you will need to use an Apple sim card removal tool – you can find this inside the iPhone’s original box.

Curtin Courses, Hazard FIFA 20, (Fuck A) Silver Lining, Alice Down The Rabbit Hole Youtube Channel, Boxer Taylor Irish, How Did Alfred Hitchcock Die, Cristiano Ronaldo Sister Instagram, Permanent Record Audiobook, Pizza Hut Coupons, Matthew Saad Muhammad Religion, Mitt Romney Statement Rbg, Did Patrick Swayze And Demi Moore Get Along, Rosemary Harris Today, George Halas Quotes, Jarrett Stidham Contract, Ludwig Thoma, Boundary Treaty Of 1881 Between Chile And Argentina, Abbott Laboratories Temecula, Ca, Jeremy Corbyn Latest News, Sarpreet Singh Fifa 19, Support Your Local Gunfighter Dvd, Second Battle Of El Alamein Combatants, Puer Archetype, Cale Fleury - Wikipedia, From Up On Poppy Hill English Cast, Christa B Allen Husband, James Padraig Farrell 2018, Her Majesty's Theatre Official Website, Action Jackson Wrestler, Josh Norman House, Map Of North, Central And South America, Beauty And The Beast Original Movie, James Washington Stats, France World Cup 1998 Squad, Gun Club Vr Multiplayer, Xherdan Shaqiri Wife, Ryerson University Graduation Rate, Guy's And St Thomas Intranet, Rosemary Harris Today, Melbourne Cbd Area, Floyd Mayweather Net Worth 2019, Brent Burns House, One From The Heart Tom Waits, Alejandra Murray, Sacrifice Song, So Far So Good Song, Patrick Cronin Bmo, Doug Wilson Daughter, Clout Chaser Meme, Lindsay Lohan 2020, Michael Joseph Consuelos, Cool Runnings 2 Disney Plus, Directions To New Jersey Turnpike, Franco-prussian War Causes, Tim Burton Movies, Canadian Hockey League,