well as laugh heartily. From the Victoria line ticket barriers, turn to your left. Very occasionally action takes place on the upstage balcony, and we could still just see all the action below the top of the proscenium arch - I think if you were sat in row H or further back your view might be restricted during these moments. I certainly would recommend these seats, and it's a show that rewards a second viewing.". This was a totally different theatre experience for us and a great one at that. No further zeros. The stage of the Victoria Palace Theatre is raised particularly high and can cause some restrictions to the view for seats in the first three rows of the stalls. ", "G35 and 36.

Remember that you won't see the side balcony from B and D. Box A: Having sat in £100 seats three times, needed to save of money! Although the rows appear to be shorter nearer the stage they actually extend to 37 seats wide in the middle of the section.

Matchem Box has the best of the views, but is more expensive. We found the seats a bit uncomfortable - both wife and I were having to move around a bit every so often to get comfortable.

Design Ian MacNeil

Perhaps the pernickety may dislike a light somewhere in the corner of the eye-line, but not the monkey.

Best seats in the front stalls are rows D to P from around 11 to 38. We had space to put our coats, bags and merchandise behind us in a corner so didn't have it all under our chairs. Due to having our own private door, it was super easy to make a dash out to the toilets during the interval before the queues formed. Go under this sign and up the stairs. Like others, I found leg room in both locations very limited, and I am short (5 foot 3 inches). The Victoria Palace Theatre is a West End theatre in Victoria Street, in the City of Westminster. ", "L21: Walk up ticket on the day at Victoria. The view was excellent, really close to feel part of the action but enough back not to feel the pain experience from looking up at a very high stage (I’d definitely avoid the front row unless on a tight budget). The boxes themselves seat 4 people and you don't have to buy the whole box (at least not at the moment).

The grand circle is set way back from the stage and seats in this section can feel disconnected from the action on stage. Leg room was just about right for my 5' 10". The view was excellent, with clear views of the stage. We are sorry to lose such a wonderful production and wish it well.” All the ticket holders of Apollo theatre will be offered a refund or booking will get transferred to the Gielgud Theatre. At the top of the stairs, ahead is a glass office block. ", "N 5 and 6: Just OK, due to very poor rake. For personal callers or by post: The theatre is in front of you, across a busy road.

Either you can turn left on leaving the underground ticket barriers, go up the stairs and exit the station. Those over 5ft 6 should expect the worst, here. The leg room is limited but we did not find this too much of an issue, and it wasn't too bad as long as bags were carefully placed.

", "B20: picked up a pair (B19 and B20) of restricted view seats - because of the central safety rail - for £39.50. The best seats in the house can be found in the middle of the stalls and the front few rows of the dress circle. Address The Victoria Theatre, Fountain Street, Halifax, HX1 1BP
But as a way to see this show without breaking the bank, it would be hard to better these seats. Box office. It features a sliding roof, a simple and still efficient precursor of air-conditioning.

The venue is built on the site of one of London’s first music halls, Moy’s Music Hall, which was later renamed The Royal Standard Music Hall. Decent view if you can take the back breaking.

Still felt close.

The monkey noted that standing places at the back have an outstanding view for the healthy. In theory a great seat, however there isn't much rake in the stalls at this point, in fact none, nor are the seats offset. http://victoria-palace.theatre-tickets.com/ is not affiliated nor endorsed by any production company or theatre venue. The stalls are raked and while the slope isn't very steep it can cause sightline problems for children and shorter people. Central row D goes up to second price. Our view of the stage was excellent - just one row of seats in front then a gap. Any seats coloured LIGHT GREEN are sold at "premium" prices because the show producer thinks they are the best.

The seats are comfortable in the seat itself, but the back is very upright. The sound in the Grand Circle is exceptional - top marks to the sound team.

Yes, it's a but further away from the stage, but at £10 more than row T, I would pick this box any day for that view. Obviously the show is popular and the renovation expensive so you can see where the policy comes from but it could have been better in my opinion.

For a full discussion, opinions, reviews, notes, tips, hints and advice on all the seats in this theatre, click on "BEST SEAT ADVICE" (on the left of your screen). In the slip seats, those on the "low numbers" side see more of a staircase, on the "high numbers" a better view of choreography at times. features Harris Beattie, Ryan Collinson, Adam Vesperman, Kaine Ward
Why Was The Battle Of Saratoga Important, Notre Dame Football Roster, Have You Ever Been Convicted Of A Crime Or Offense? N400, Ali Fearless, Comparison Between Federal System Of America And Switzerland, Andre Ward Next Fight, Taron Egerton Wife Age, Ridin' The Storm Out Lyrics, Christine Dunford Birthday, Handcrafted Furniture Wilkes Barre, Pa, Business Etiquette In Spain, The House Elf 2019 English Subtitle, Doctor My Eyes Chords, Why Won't My Sim Card Work In Another Phone, England Starting 11, Lebensraum Translation, Ecuador Soccer Jersey Adidas, Mario Ferraro Stats, The Emperor's New Groove Netflix, Medtronic Headquarters, Michael Mcintyre Net Worth Forbes, Carlsberg Group, Wolfenstein 3d Maps, Naby Keita Stats, Ben Fogle: Return To The Wild, Its Jnj Com Email, Spain Vs Argentina Soccer, Jim Gordon Songs, " />

victoria palace theatre seating plan

NOTE: Seating Plans may vary from one production to another and these changes may not be shown. Staff were all very friendly, welcoming and efficient.
So at £37.50 per seat, this two-seater 'box' gives you lots of space (as chairs are free-standing), privacy, a bit of exclusivity, and a great view.

", "K19 and 20: These seats are fantastic. Extreme ends of rows A to M miss a little side stage action and have boxes overhanging. The person at the back of the box will just see a bit more of both, but not much. saga of young boy, Billy who struggles against all odds to make his dream come She took cash and card.

well as laugh heartily. From the Victoria line ticket barriers, turn to your left. Very occasionally action takes place on the upstage balcony, and we could still just see all the action below the top of the proscenium arch - I think if you were sat in row H or further back your view might be restricted during these moments. I certainly would recommend these seats, and it's a show that rewards a second viewing.". This was a totally different theatre experience for us and a great one at that. No further zeros. The stage of the Victoria Palace Theatre is raised particularly high and can cause some restrictions to the view for seats in the first three rows of the stalls. ", "G35 and 36.

Remember that you won't see the side balcony from B and D. Box A: Having sat in £100 seats three times, needed to save of money! Although the rows appear to be shorter nearer the stage they actually extend to 37 seats wide in the middle of the section.

Matchem Box has the best of the views, but is more expensive. We found the seats a bit uncomfortable - both wife and I were having to move around a bit every so often to get comfortable.

Design Ian MacNeil

Perhaps the pernickety may dislike a light somewhere in the corner of the eye-line, but not the monkey.

Best seats in the front stalls are rows D to P from around 11 to 38. We had space to put our coats, bags and merchandise behind us in a corner so didn't have it all under our chairs. Due to having our own private door, it was super easy to make a dash out to the toilets during the interval before the queues formed. Go under this sign and up the stairs. Like others, I found leg room in both locations very limited, and I am short (5 foot 3 inches). The Victoria Palace Theatre is a West End theatre in Victoria Street, in the City of Westminster. ", "L21: Walk up ticket on the day at Victoria. The view was excellent, really close to feel part of the action but enough back not to feel the pain experience from looking up at a very high stage (I’d definitely avoid the front row unless on a tight budget). The boxes themselves seat 4 people and you don't have to buy the whole box (at least not at the moment).

The grand circle is set way back from the stage and seats in this section can feel disconnected from the action on stage. Leg room was just about right for my 5' 10". The view was excellent, with clear views of the stage. We are sorry to lose such a wonderful production and wish it well.” All the ticket holders of Apollo theatre will be offered a refund or booking will get transferred to the Gielgud Theatre. At the top of the stairs, ahead is a glass office block. ", "N 5 and 6: Just OK, due to very poor rake. For personal callers or by post: The theatre is in front of you, across a busy road.

Either you can turn left on leaving the underground ticket barriers, go up the stairs and exit the station. Those over 5ft 6 should expect the worst, here. The leg room is limited but we did not find this too much of an issue, and it wasn't too bad as long as bags were carefully placed.

", "B20: picked up a pair (B19 and B20) of restricted view seats - because of the central safety rail - for £39.50. The best seats in the house can be found in the middle of the stalls and the front few rows of the dress circle. Address The Victoria Theatre, Fountain Street, Halifax, HX1 1BP
But as a way to see this show without breaking the bank, it would be hard to better these seats. Box office. It features a sliding roof, a simple and still efficient precursor of air-conditioning.

The venue is built on the site of one of London’s first music halls, Moy’s Music Hall, which was later renamed The Royal Standard Music Hall. Decent view if you can take the back breaking.

Still felt close.

The monkey noted that standing places at the back have an outstanding view for the healthy. In theory a great seat, however there isn't much rake in the stalls at this point, in fact none, nor are the seats offset. http://victoria-palace.theatre-tickets.com/ is not affiliated nor endorsed by any production company or theatre venue. The stalls are raked and while the slope isn't very steep it can cause sightline problems for children and shorter people. Central row D goes up to second price. Our view of the stage was excellent - just one row of seats in front then a gap. Any seats coloured LIGHT GREEN are sold at "premium" prices because the show producer thinks they are the best.

The seats are comfortable in the seat itself, but the back is very upright. The sound in the Grand Circle is exceptional - top marks to the sound team.

Yes, it's a but further away from the stage, but at £10 more than row T, I would pick this box any day for that view. Obviously the show is popular and the renovation expensive so you can see where the policy comes from but it could have been better in my opinion.

For a full discussion, opinions, reviews, notes, tips, hints and advice on all the seats in this theatre, click on "BEST SEAT ADVICE" (on the left of your screen). In the slip seats, those on the "low numbers" side see more of a staircase, on the "high numbers" a better view of choreography at times. features Harris Beattie, Ryan Collinson, Adam Vesperman, Kaine Ward

Why Was The Battle Of Saratoga Important, Notre Dame Football Roster, Have You Ever Been Convicted Of A Crime Or Offense? N400, Ali Fearless, Comparison Between Federal System Of America And Switzerland, Andre Ward Next Fight, Taron Egerton Wife Age, Ridin' The Storm Out Lyrics, Christine Dunford Birthday, Handcrafted Furniture Wilkes Barre, Pa, Business Etiquette In Spain, The House Elf 2019 English Subtitle, Doctor My Eyes Chords, Why Won't My Sim Card Work In Another Phone, England Starting 11, Lebensraum Translation, Ecuador Soccer Jersey Adidas, Mario Ferraro Stats, The Emperor's New Groove Netflix, Medtronic Headquarters, Michael Mcintyre Net Worth Forbes, Carlsberg Group, Wolfenstein 3d Maps, Naby Keita Stats, Ben Fogle: Return To The Wild, Its Jnj Com Email, Spain Vs Argentina Soccer, Jim Gordon Songs,