All rights reserved. Have NEVER EVER been successful in buying tickets from TicketWeb, despite applying 'on the dot' and refreshing page at the exact time (have done with other sites so know what I'm doing).. makes me wonder just who they are selling the tickets to.. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us. To: TicketWeb We can see that they were printed and posted out to you around 2-3 weeks ahead of the event, so if they didn’t arrive it does look like they may have gone missing in the post on the way to you. It's not their fault you didn't appreciate them not wanting to bend the rules for you. Tom dealt with my query fast and professionally. Great service, replies within the hour with pdf of the tickets, When I realized that I did not give the etickets for the show (on the same day), Callum M responded to my urgent request within less than an hour. Alex A. Jonna replied to my message within an hour and gave me the refund I needed after a gig was rescheduled unfortunately to a date I can't go. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. Now i have two tickets i don't need and all the work with reselling them?? The original poster of this complaint is mad because he/she didn't read the terms of the sale. | www.ticketweb.co.uk | Read 241-260 Reviews out of 1,308 The girl behind the glass told me, however, that I could receive a refund through TicketWeb. Anyways point of all this?? If you wish to submit a complaint, please click "Submit a Request" at the bottom of the page in the centre. $120.00 for Thomas the train in Miami! Needed to extend a voucher received as a gift.

Cutaway Guitar Pros And Cons, RPG Maker 2003, Individual Congressional Approval Ratings 2020, How Long Is Astro Bot Rescue Mission, National Theatre Frankenstein Cast, Chips Meaning Police, Walter Payton Award Winners, Antonio Brown Wallpaper, Spin City Cycle, Hannah Montana Movie Online, Lisa Simpson, Germany And Italy Ww2, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Google Translate English To Gypsy, The Rundown Snapchat, Valerie C Robinson Michael Schoeffling Wedding, Aveeno Careers, Gonzalo Collao, Malcolm Subban Stats, Geppetto Restaurant, AO Arena, Summer Lesson Ps4 English, Getting Past No, Torch Fc Philadelphia Lone Star Fc, Outer Wilds Ps4 Review, Too Old To Rock And Roll Chords, Zelfa Barrett Vs Eric Donovan, John Doe Stroker Cargo Pants Uk, Venezuela Population Density Map, Joyce Edward Scissorhands, Power Outage In My Area, " />

ticketweb complaints

I wanted to change the time of the event I was attending. needed a refund due to date change, was sorted instantly no questions asked. Thanks! This is disgusting and you have no leg to stand on since I followed your own guidance, alerted yourselves before the event itself and have banking statements to prove said transaction and lack of refund. Great Service and communication from Tom who has helped me throughout the refund process. When a few days before the event the tickets had not arrived I contacted ticket web who were mostly slow and unhelpful until they finally claimed that I could get the tickets at will call if I showed 3 forms of ID. When I arrived to pick them up I was informed that, since I had not brought the original credit card used to purchase them online, I would not be allowed to recieve the tickets I had already been charged for.

Superb help from Tom C in resolving my issues. I had my own issues with ticketweb earlier today.. At my request, she transferred me to her supervisor, Roy. The customer should be charged for UPS regular delivery not 2nd day. It also says it clearly in their terms. Callum sorted me out with a refund due to a date change, there was no messing about and he got back to me in literally minutes! All very smooth and hassle free. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. I ended up contacting the entertainment provider instead. As is stated in our policy, all sales are final. QUERIES, COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Many Thanks, Really helpful and efficient service. The only option for the tickets at purchase was mail so I paid $7 to have the tickets mailed to me. This method of contact is the quickest way to receive a response.Due to the nature of our business, your enquiry may need further investigation with third parties such as promoters and venues. Tom C replied to my email straight away. EDitorial Comments. Well done Tom C. Excellent Service from Tom C, quick response and refund actually raised before I had contacted them for cancelled event. You've already flagged this Dan Evans 1 review. Reliance on these third parties may add to the time in responding to your complaint. Nope.

That's on YOU, not ticketweb. I would have no issues using Ticketweb again. Thank you for using Ticketweb. Our records indicate that the criteria for picking up tickets was not followed, If you do not abide by the rules and regulations required as set by the box office we are unable to guarantee that you will receive your tickets. We do apologize for the inconvenience but we are unable to honor your demand for a refund. Refund due to cancelled gig was automatic. Each time on the phone they assured me that they are sorting my problem and will call me back and each time several days or even weeks pass and nothing happens - no call back. I can actually see it on my ticket that I have printed in front of me for an upcoming event "will-call recipients must provide the purchasing credit card use during their rose when picking up will-call.." Even though I have a ticket, it still says that for will-call. This is bad business. Political Signs Must Go! Many thanks! Now this will be the second time Ticketweb ripped me off!! Excellent service. I had to purchase new tickets to receive entry. Ticketweb is a piece of ### and literally robbing people for their $ so you can live some sort of false extravagent lifestyle is just ###ed up..I'd love to find out the person/company who's behid allthis, very sneaky yes bc they know how to trick us, but I can say KARMA is a mother###er and I will let EVERYONE know about this, there's already a Facebook page with others telling their stories, ughhhhhhhhh. Thanks again for your help Callum! Tickets were easy to book and there was no problem being admitted to the venue for the show we had booked to see. Do not buy masks from unknown unreliable websites! Once I flagged to the team, I was given a refund on the same day as the request. D 29th of Dec, 2014 by Jonnyc 0 Votes Once the event was finally able to go forward, I was unable to attend due to a previous conflict. I arrived at the venue to pick up my tickets but I had forgotten to bring the original credit card I had used to purchase the tickets on Ticket Web.

All rights reserved. Have NEVER EVER been successful in buying tickets from TicketWeb, despite applying 'on the dot' and refreshing page at the exact time (have done with other sites so know what I'm doing).. makes me wonder just who they are selling the tickets to.. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us. To: TicketWeb We can see that they were printed and posted out to you around 2-3 weeks ahead of the event, so if they didn’t arrive it does look like they may have gone missing in the post on the way to you. It's not their fault you didn't appreciate them not wanting to bend the rules for you. Tom dealt with my query fast and professionally. Great service, replies within the hour with pdf of the tickets, When I realized that I did not give the etickets for the show (on the same day), Callum M responded to my urgent request within less than an hour. Alex A. Jonna replied to my message within an hour and gave me the refund I needed after a gig was rescheduled unfortunately to a date I can't go. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. Now i have two tickets i don't need and all the work with reselling them?? The original poster of this complaint is mad because he/she didn't read the terms of the sale. | www.ticketweb.co.uk | Read 241-260 Reviews out of 1,308 The girl behind the glass told me, however, that I could receive a refund through TicketWeb. Anyways point of all this?? If you wish to submit a complaint, please click "Submit a Request" at the bottom of the page in the centre. $120.00 for Thomas the train in Miami! Needed to extend a voucher received as a gift.

Cutaway Guitar Pros And Cons, RPG Maker 2003, Individual Congressional Approval Ratings 2020, How Long Is Astro Bot Rescue Mission, National Theatre Frankenstein Cast, Chips Meaning Police, Walter Payton Award Winners, Antonio Brown Wallpaper, Spin City Cycle, Hannah Montana Movie Online, Lisa Simpson, Germany And Italy Ww2, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Google Translate English To Gypsy, The Rundown Snapchat, Valerie C Robinson Michael Schoeffling Wedding, Aveeno Careers, Gonzalo Collao, Malcolm Subban Stats, Geppetto Restaurant, AO Arena, Summer Lesson Ps4 English, Getting Past No, Torch Fc Philadelphia Lone Star Fc, Outer Wilds Ps4 Review, Too Old To Rock And Roll Chords, Zelfa Barrett Vs Eric Donovan, John Doe Stroker Cargo Pants Uk, Venezuela Population Density Map, Joyce Edward Scissorhands, Power Outage In My Area,