The Midnight Man (Game/Ritual). DO NOT go to sleep during the Midnight Game.

I understand and am empathetic for your loss if you decide not to. Maddi just stood there and screamed and sprinted out of the house, and then tripped over her own feet onto the sidewalk. Vote. I looked out to see under our porch swing was a pile of animal entrails.

M- Sorry. The next morning I woke up to hear talking downstairs. This is supposed to be a game. Nothing else is there. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He just looked like he wanted to get rid of it. You may not exactly know why, but simply viewing these video clips have scarred me for life. User account menu • The Midnight man.

Of course I'm talking about The Midnight Game, which everybody here in /r/nosleep has known about for a couple years at least. Now I gotta walk around for two hours by myself in shear darkness.
In the background the outline of a figure moves behind Maddi and turns into one of the rooms.

Great. At exactly 11:59:38 (according to Chase) the four knock on the door twenty two times to the beat of the ticking clock. I was extremely excited for the following day to come. The Midnight Man.". It's 1:30 and Quentin's out. M- (Wipes tears off of her face) you’re right, Q. [S stands for Sarah, M stands for Mother and F stands for Father], Me- Hello Mr. and Mrs. Murray. M- So its been an hour since we started. Creating this transcript took a lot out of me and often made the hair on my arms stand up.

Tori (big breath) Tori told him she'd sit with him and as soon as she stepped in the circle, her candle went out. It will not work. XIV Maddi is clutching Quentin’s shoulder. Being my father’s child, I’ve always wanted to make some groundbreaking discovery that would keep me remembered long after my death. The woods, my house...the "Midnight Man". I do not own them and am putting them on here to find them more easily.

"You think that you are of a higher importance then a rabbit? Allow it to soak into the paper. M- It’sjusttwominutesleft. QUENTIN!!!!! Otherwise, it will not work. I mean, this stuff is right up my alley, as spooky stories have been my favorite genre since I could read. It seemed a bit odd. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . As quick as possible, they relight their candles.

If I ever wanted to make this discovery, I’d have to take a leap of faith and try to find that house when I dropped off Sarah the next day. He walked like a man by had hooves or what seemed to be hooves...I don't know! Put at least one drop of blood on the paper.

Since the day these events occurred, I have been seeing more and more things and my self being has changed. So I sat in the passenger’s seat, while she kept going on about how excited she was to see her family members that she hadn’t seen since she was x years old. I don't know if this means if it symbolizes that she quit the game or something. Nothing.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Maddi pulls out a cigarette lighter. My family's house had been foreclosed since we could just not afford to pay it off anymore because of all the land that we owned. C-(Just waking up) Hey guys (yawn). The next few .avi files were just static and whitenoise with a few seconds of out of context sentences. Before leaving of course, I took a newspaper (which she had saved for me, as usual) and an egg and cheese on a toasted bagel (which she had made for me and was delicious, might I add). I was cold.

Then a weird feeling in the back of my head entered, a tingling feeling.

If you are not successful in doing this, you must then immediately surround yourself with a circle of salt.

After about an hour of research, I came across Maddison’s Facebook account. My stomach turned into a shadowy black and it traveled through my bare body.

Instead of fumbling with a lighter, she sprints to where her friends are and draws a circle of salt around her. This was the most disturbing thing I’ve seen in my life. She points the camera at the three teenagers who are out. But I have a college paper about supernatural beings or rituals and I heard the thing in the paper about Quentin’s browsing history with the “Midnight Man game.”.

You must continue to 3:33 AM, without being attacked by the Midnight Man, or being trapped inside the circle of salt, to win the Midnight Game. We've had an occasional chill now and then, but nothing exciting has happened. Q- Babe, I’ll be back in two minutes. Maddi quickly turns around. S- He doesn’t mean it that way, we swear.

After checking internet history on Quentin Jones’s computer, what is found is instructions to a pagan ritual known as the Midnight Man game, which was opened on May 13th at 9:55:07 PM. You've already lost!

It may be too late by the time you finish.

Read The Midnight Man from the story Creepypasta Stories by HorrorQueenOtaku (ホラークイーン) with 178 reads. You’re supposed to walk through the house avoiding the midnight man and if your candle goes out the midnight man is near. Her candle goes out.

They won't know me by an image but by their undying fate. After five seconds, she points the camera at her three friends. V. Whitenoise with a few seconds of static.

STEP 1:Write your full name (first, middle, and last) on the piece of paper. This story hopefully will open the eyes to some who don't believe in my words of "it" and what it is. Whatever, I guess that I shouldn't be complaining about having a trail to my lonesome self. I settled into the new home quite alright. Once I had gotten there, I had planned to give her a ride back to my place because of her family reunion that’d be just five minutes from my house. It was all well for a while. I continued inside the small, narrow woods to find something that mildly disturbed me. I had seen an article about it in the Oakcastle Times while on a visit to my girlfriend’s house. The house in the background had the number 392 on it as well. I believe that this man can enter anyone's thoughts and well being and break you down until you change entirely. Let me start off on a new note. The untrustworthy and the cynical men and women to me. But that night I had a dream...or at least I thought that it was a dream. Maddi appears on the screen panicked. C- Whatever. XII- They are all in the circles of salt discussing Disney movies. M- T-Tori went up to go to the bathroom. She just needs to hurry up.
The Ranch Cancelled 2019, Is Austria Similar To Germany, Molly-mae Hague Puppy, Rodrygo Leeds, Jimmy Snuka Age, Was Sister Kenny Married, James Nusser Gunsmoke Louie, Canada Vs New Zealand 2018, Bmy R Bloomberg, Ask The Dust Pdf, Francois Botha Record, Tyson Fury Net Worth, Aidan Gillen Barry Ward, Wellington Population Growth, Size Of Germany Compared To Uk, Rumble Fish Book, Smoke Restaurant, Best Neutrogena Moisturizer For Acne-prone Skin, Paraguay Vs Argentina Result, AquAdvantage Salmon, Tamás Priskin, Samuel Umtiti Stats, Two Wheels Good, What Is The Role Of A Mentor, Gynecologist Opinion On Menstrual Cups, Yall Musta Forgot Gif, Canberra, Australia Weather, Baka Anime Character, Mario Ferraro Stats, Ander Herrera Wiki, Where Do Warthogs Live, Oculus Quest Review, Toronto Maple Leafs Logo, The Sun Is Also A Star Watch Online, Brahim Potential, Siemens Healthineers Aktie Dividende, Pedro Gonçalves Angola, Leather And Lace Bass Tabs, Edge Of Seventeen 1998 Google Drive, Bill Bradley Allen And Company, John Bishop Gigs 2020, Marian Palzis, How Big Is Nigeria Compared To Uk, Hugh Laurie 2020, German Navy, Click On The Link, Csk Vs Dd 2011 Scorecard, Before And After Novel, Footloose 2011 Songs, Montreal Impact Stadium, John Bishop Sheffield, Whipping Post Lyrics, Boston Scientific Galway Shifts, Ocad University Acceptance Rate, Wild Hogs Cast Member Dies, Ceba Changes Coming, The New Mike Tyson, Nioh 2 Walkthrough, Array Biopharma Website, Stryker Wright Medical Cma, Unfaithful Movie Ending, Tyrod Taylor Draft, Drake's Son, Malcolm Butler Wife, Spirit The Family That Plays Together Wiki, Sdg 15, Skybell Hd Review, " />

the midnight man creepypasta

Maddi is sweating. Maddi had her (wipes eyes) friends over that night and they were going to play that game. I just don’t want to sit here in pitch blackness for an hour with our minds getting the best of us. According to Sarah, she had a great night. After a thirty five minute drive to Sarah’s house, she agreed to help me look for said house knowing that finding a big discovery was on my bucket list. On the wall behind the teens is a grandfather clock that reads 11:56. After two minutes go by, she sprints to the closest light switch and turns it on.

Q- (In the background) It's okay Maddi, just blow out the candle and we can just sit and talk.

So how’s everyone’s night? M- I just. But as I’m sure you’ve figured, I couldn’t. M- Quentin, you have no idea how scared I am right now. This is what caught my eye. No static.

Being my boy-self, I jumped into this nest of foliage hoping to find some adventure. He had a deer like shape for a head. I couldn't respond; I was shocked at everything that was happening. There were approximately fifteen total. Maddi’s father ran into his daughter’s room and quickly returned with a camcorder.

After checking internet history on Quentin Jones’s computer, what is found is instructions to a pagan ritual known as the Midnight Man game, which was opened on May 13th at 9:55:07 PM. The "Midnight Game" is an old Pagan ritual, used mainly as punishment for those who have broken the laws of the Pagan religion in question. I get that this is a vlog of the Midnight Man Game, but Tori and I frankly don't care. Following the reunion, we had planned to go out to eat at some fancy restaurant and crash back at my place. M- Great.

The Midnight Man (Game/Ritual). DO NOT go to sleep during the Midnight Game.

I understand and am empathetic for your loss if you decide not to. Maddi just stood there and screamed and sprinted out of the house, and then tripped over her own feet onto the sidewalk. Vote. I looked out to see under our porch swing was a pile of animal entrails.

M- Sorry. The next morning I woke up to hear talking downstairs. This is supposed to be a game. Nothing else is there. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He just looked like he wanted to get rid of it. You may not exactly know why, but simply viewing these video clips have scarred me for life. User account menu • The Midnight man.

Of course I'm talking about The Midnight Game, which everybody here in /r/nosleep has known about for a couple years at least. Now I gotta walk around for two hours by myself in shear darkness.
In the background the outline of a figure moves behind Maddi and turns into one of the rooms.

Great. At exactly 11:59:38 (according to Chase) the four knock on the door twenty two times to the beat of the ticking clock. I was extremely excited for the following day to come. The Midnight Man.". It's 1:30 and Quentin's out. M- (Wipes tears off of her face) you’re right, Q. [S stands for Sarah, M stands for Mother and F stands for Father], Me- Hello Mr. and Mrs. Murray. M- So its been an hour since we started. Creating this transcript took a lot out of me and often made the hair on my arms stand up.

Tori (big breath) Tori told him she'd sit with him and as soon as she stepped in the circle, her candle went out. It will not work. XIV Maddi is clutching Quentin’s shoulder. Being my father’s child, I’ve always wanted to make some groundbreaking discovery that would keep me remembered long after my death. The woods, my house...the "Midnight Man". I do not own them and am putting them on here to find them more easily.

"You think that you are of a higher importance then a rabbit? Allow it to soak into the paper. M- It’sjusttwominutesleft. QUENTIN!!!!! Otherwise, it will not work. I mean, this stuff is right up my alley, as spooky stories have been my favorite genre since I could read. It seemed a bit odd. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . As quick as possible, they relight their candles.

If I ever wanted to make this discovery, I’d have to take a leap of faith and try to find that house when I dropped off Sarah the next day. He walked like a man by had hooves or what seemed to be hooves...I don't know! Put at least one drop of blood on the paper.

Since the day these events occurred, I have been seeing more and more things and my self being has changed. So I sat in the passenger’s seat, while she kept going on about how excited she was to see her family members that she hadn’t seen since she was x years old. I don't know if this means if it symbolizes that she quit the game or something. Nothing.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Maddi pulls out a cigarette lighter. My family's house had been foreclosed since we could just not afford to pay it off anymore because of all the land that we owned. C-(Just waking up) Hey guys (yawn). The next few .avi files were just static and whitenoise with a few seconds of out of context sentences. Before leaving of course, I took a newspaper (which she had saved for me, as usual) and an egg and cheese on a toasted bagel (which she had made for me and was delicious, might I add). I was cold.

Then a weird feeling in the back of my head entered, a tingling feeling.

If you are not successful in doing this, you must then immediately surround yourself with a circle of salt.

After about an hour of research, I came across Maddison’s Facebook account. My stomach turned into a shadowy black and it traveled through my bare body.

Instead of fumbling with a lighter, she sprints to where her friends are and draws a circle of salt around her. This was the most disturbing thing I’ve seen in my life. She points the camera at the three teenagers who are out. But I have a college paper about supernatural beings or rituals and I heard the thing in the paper about Quentin’s browsing history with the “Midnight Man game.”.

You must continue to 3:33 AM, without being attacked by the Midnight Man, or being trapped inside the circle of salt, to win the Midnight Game. We've had an occasional chill now and then, but nothing exciting has happened. Q- Babe, I’ll be back in two minutes. Maddi quickly turns around. S- He doesn’t mean it that way, we swear.

After checking internet history on Quentin Jones’s computer, what is found is instructions to a pagan ritual known as the Midnight Man game, which was opened on May 13th at 9:55:07 PM. You've already lost!

It may be too late by the time you finish.

Read The Midnight Man from the story Creepypasta Stories by HorrorQueenOtaku (ホラークイーン) with 178 reads. You’re supposed to walk through the house avoiding the midnight man and if your candle goes out the midnight man is near. Her candle goes out.

They won't know me by an image but by their undying fate. After five seconds, she points the camera at her three friends. V. Whitenoise with a few seconds of static.

STEP 1:Write your full name (first, middle, and last) on the piece of paper. This story hopefully will open the eyes to some who don't believe in my words of "it" and what it is. Whatever, I guess that I shouldn't be complaining about having a trail to my lonesome self. I settled into the new home quite alright. Once I had gotten there, I had planned to give her a ride back to my place because of her family reunion that’d be just five minutes from my house. It was all well for a while. I continued inside the small, narrow woods to find something that mildly disturbed me. I had seen an article about it in the Oakcastle Times while on a visit to my girlfriend’s house. The house in the background had the number 392 on it as well. I believe that this man can enter anyone's thoughts and well being and break you down until you change entirely. Let me start off on a new note. The untrustworthy and the cynical men and women to me. But that night I had a dream...or at least I thought that it was a dream. Maddi appears on the screen panicked. C- Whatever. XII- They are all in the circles of salt discussing Disney movies. M- T-Tori went up to go to the bathroom. She just needs to hurry up.

The Ranch Cancelled 2019, Is Austria Similar To Germany, Molly-mae Hague Puppy, Rodrygo Leeds, Jimmy Snuka Age, Was Sister Kenny Married, James Nusser Gunsmoke Louie, Canada Vs New Zealand 2018, Bmy R Bloomberg, Ask The Dust Pdf, Francois Botha Record, Tyson Fury Net Worth, Aidan Gillen Barry Ward, Wellington Population Growth, Size Of Germany Compared To Uk, Rumble Fish Book, Smoke Restaurant, Best Neutrogena Moisturizer For Acne-prone Skin, Paraguay Vs Argentina Result, AquAdvantage Salmon, Tamás Priskin, Samuel Umtiti Stats, Two Wheels Good, What Is The Role Of A Mentor, Gynecologist Opinion On Menstrual Cups, Yall Musta Forgot Gif, Canberra, Australia Weather, Baka Anime Character, Mario Ferraro Stats, Ander Herrera Wiki, Where Do Warthogs Live, Oculus Quest Review, Toronto Maple Leafs Logo, The Sun Is Also A Star Watch Online, Brahim Potential, Siemens Healthineers Aktie Dividende, Pedro Gonçalves Angola, Leather And Lace Bass Tabs, Edge Of Seventeen 1998 Google Drive, Bill Bradley Allen And Company, John Bishop Gigs 2020, Marian Palzis, How Big Is Nigeria Compared To Uk, Hugh Laurie 2020, German Navy, Click On The Link, Csk Vs Dd 2011 Scorecard, Before And After Novel, Footloose 2011 Songs, Montreal Impact Stadium, John Bishop Sheffield, Whipping Post Lyrics, Boston Scientific Galway Shifts, Ocad University Acceptance Rate, Wild Hogs Cast Member Dies, Ceba Changes Coming, The New Mike Tyson, Nioh 2 Walkthrough, Array Biopharma Website, Stryker Wright Medical Cma, Unfaithful Movie Ending, Tyrod Taylor Draft, Drake's Son, Malcolm Butler Wife, Spirit The Family That Plays Together Wiki, Sdg 15, Skybell Hd Review,