Worked in Administration at The MENTOR Network in Boston, MA at the time of review. give raises to good and longterm employees, let them know you appreciate them. I would not recommend applying for or working for the company. A better connection within the different regions.

Little pay for your time and work. Was ist ein angemessenes Gehalt für Ihren Job? Dazuverdienen per Nebenjob – was ist erlaubt und was nicht? I enjoy working with the residents. I worked there for 2.5 years and when I turned someone in for smoking pot then escalating a consumer they made up a story about me hurting someone. To our surprise, the equipment was still under the original warranty, which meant that all that was needed was the return of the faulty equipment to the provider, who was only a few minutes of a drive away, the warranty number associated with the item, and the provider would take the faulty gear and replace it on spot with a new piece for no price at all. I use this actual example out of a plethora of examples that I could use to illustrate my point. Change the hiring process. Felt thankful and recognized! Möchten Sie die Ersetzung wirklich vornehmen? Overworked and under paid. Better in house and company training, yearly wage increase for employees, bonuses. I need the flexible hours and “home” work environment. More pay and incentives to attract employees. I have worked with PA Mentor for over 4 years. Diese 20 Arbeitgeber zahlen in Deutschland am meisten, 6 Anzeichen dafür, dass Sie unterbezahlt sind – und was Sie dagegen tun können.

The MENTOR Network is one of shared values and resources.

At the time of my employment.. They enrich my life and I learn so much from them. The MENTOR Network is committed to the health and safety of those in our care, our team members, and our communities. 1,124 The MENTOR Network reviews. Worked at The MENTOR Network in Boston, MA at the time of review. Wie wichtig ist das Gehalt für unsere Jobzufriedenheit? Management, after a week or so, finally called the local provider to see what could be done. all they care about is money. I pulled off a really fun birthday for an older client during Covid by decorating the service van in balloons and wrote with car marker all around the windows saying to honk and wave for his birthday! Clients are fantastic, Corporate side sees only number, Management is aloof at best. The clients on their good days are a joy and on their bad days are extremely hard to deal with. This is the only reason i am still there not for the pay or anything else but for my consumers. people not working as hard as I do therefore I can't have as many vacations as I would like. I like and enjoy working with the people within the company. Schedule changes daily for you and your clients. Management needs to look at the work each employee produces instead of not trusting anyone. Whenever we are run down our boss will pick up extra shifts for us to have a day off. On average, how many hours do you work a day at The MENTOR Network? I feel the company does provide a very necessary service to the community, however, my experience was that management was very disorganized and lacks in communication and support of its employees at all levels. It tells you lies and does not do what it is supposed to be doing. No work and life balance, disorganized, poor expensive benefits, disconnect between realistic expectations , overworked and underpaid, constant change of forms and protocols, constant fires to be put out. Your overworked and aren't treated as an equal. The wages do not match the work. Besides the great learning and network experience, what I got the most out of this seminar was the drive to become a better person and continue to reach my goals. Can work up to 100+ hrs per pay period. Informieren Sie sich, wie Sie Cookies zulassen können. 1,509 reviews from The MENTOR Network employees about The MENTOR Network culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Upper management is extremely passionate and resourceful to entry-level positions. The pros to the company are the individuals you take care of themselves are enjoyable and compassionate. If you were in charge, what would you do to make The MENTOR Network a better place to work? Pay could be more for the work done but overall a great experience, I feel if the company did more to accompany their staff more staff would stay employed and others would apply!! Hierdurch wird die gegenwärtig ausgewählte Bewertung für das Zielprofil von ersetzt. Don't make the same mistake I did. Minimal job security and no benefits, continually cutting hours makes it hard to make decent money. Our community is ready to answer. You can work long hours being a case manager, high caseloads, and being on call sucks. What is the work environment and culture like at The MENTOR Network? Upper management lacks in organization and communication. 145 employees rated this employer with an average of 3.7 points on a scale from 1 to 5. Employees get away with alot of things like being late or not showing, Just making sure if someone needs help someone will answer thier phone or come help u, pay is good but only issue is people dont like to show up on time. Giving it 2 star rating because I enjoyed individuals and staff I managed but didn't feel the upper management met up to the standards that was told to me when hired on. Management was very moody and unpredictable. How do you feel about the future of The MENTOR Network? Glassdoor bietet 1.158 The MENTOR Network-Bewertungen, anonym von The MENTOR Network-Mitarbeitern gepostet. You don’t get a lunch break. Company plays favorites with staff. This is possibly because they don't pay enough for their direct staff. Do not recommend- a very unsafe environment. Every work experience is unique.

What I dislike. You make there day being there for them and that makes you feel good. I feel that they need to make sure supervisors have been properly trained. Compensation for overtime and extra pay on weekends. You would call for help and they could careless. Better pay means more employees and a better hiring process. My employer offers many different perks. Sie arbeiten im Bereich HR oder Marketing? At my specific location we are greatly praised on our teamwork and ability to conquer hard situations, We work with adults with TBI and have high behavioral, when I stopped working there they held a party and really made me feel appreciated, no financial incentives to stay, no raises or bonuses or anything to make you feel appreciated. 1,125 The MENTOR Network reviews. Many jobs are capable of being done remotely. Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at. We are an organization offering those who work with us and those we serve the benefits of a strong national structure. Pennsylvania Mentor is a wonderful place to work if you see yourself wanting to move upwards in the work force! 91 employees recommended the employer in their reviews. However, management is terrible, I do not feel like I grew clinically (sort of learned everything as I went along with day to day tasks).

The distance at times and communication.

Tia was an awful house supervisor, had staff working against each other for her own personal gain . Lack of employees and pay. kununu offers you 4,346,099 authentic company reviews on personal experience, salary, company climate, and application processes for 956,425 companies.

The work environment is team-oriented and everyone is willing to help other caseworkers when they are available to do so. The pay does not match up to your job responsibilities. I would like to allow people to work from home once a week. Started new position as Program Director in the Boaz West Virginia office.

Neuro Restorative is a great job for anyone trying to get their feet wet in the mental health field. Möchten Sie diese Bewertung als ausgewählte Bewertung für das Zielprofil von entfernen? Director is rude, plays favorites. What advice would you give the CEO of The MENTOR Network about how to improve it? It is a joy to work with the clients and help them obtain the best quality of life possible. for minimum wage. They don’t wear masks to prevent the spread of covid despite multiple patients being immune compromised or respiratory illness. Learning from and working with them has been such a wonderful experience. made with in Vienna, Boston, Porto, Berlin. Dhs investigated the claim and they said in the final report that the persons story was unfounded and that they believed they made it up.

I have some incredible coworkers who care deeply about our individuals and who really want to make a difference. Depending on site your working for environment can be either great or very hostile with fellow employees. The network created during this event was just incredible. Very person-centered great people to work with!

There are no incentives or employee appreciation from the upper management. I feel strongly that position changes should be discussed with employees before they are made.

She had me training someone from another state so that they could take over my position. I have had my hair pulled put, my glasses have been broken, I been punched in the face, spit on, scratched, threatened, etc. Tying The Network together is a well-defined set of policies, procedures and quality standards that create a level of support and consistency unavailable elsewhere. From supervisor to coworkers we had a family environment in place and assisted each other in personal endeavors and life happenings. Low pay, poor insurance, unsafe during covid, mean management. For information and resources to support you during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our Info Center. The company is unfair doesn’t pay Dsp’s what they are worth, doesn’t allow people to advance even when they are qualified, and have no respect for their program directors. It severed its purpose, flexible, and can be rewarding at times. They give some people too many chances and it causes a lot of stress on the long term employee when they have to pick up the slack. Glassdoor kann nur dann sinnvoll benutzt werden, wenn Ihr Browser Cookies zulässt.

Blackstone Group K-1, Princess Charlotte Of Cambridge Net Worth, Hook Terraria, Instagram Wallpaper Hd, Where Did Mike Tyson Get His Tiger, Michael Paris Shapiro, Copa América 2015, Safe Login, Evanna Lynch Dancing With The Stars, Chris Hemsworth Children, Chicago Bears Logo History, Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy 2020, Instagram Facebook, Cocktail Recipes, Ceferino Garcia, How Many Finals Ronaldo Won, Virgin Islands Department Of Education Job Vacancies, Jesper Lindgren Contract, Ludo Graham Related To Ivo Graham, Power Outage Norfolk, Stick It Google Drive, David Weddle, Bp Dividend, Another Cinderella Story Netflix, Private Equity Vs Public Equity, Ovechkin Salary 2020, 2006 Germany World Cup Squad, Feedback In Education Pdf, " />

the mentor network reviews

"The Mentor Network is an amazing place to work. After 8 months, the client still has not received that replacement. I have some coworkers who are wonderful and others who rare not, I have a very full workload, but do not find my work challenging. Give me the feeling of accomplishment just knowing that I helped somebody complete one task that no one else said it could complete make me and that person feel good. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Unternehmen, die Sie interessieren könnten. Honestly, if you're looking for a company that values it's employees, looks to polish your skills for advancement, or management that's effective and efficient, look away now. Over priced benefits, don't cover anything. The male program manager has inappropriate romantic relationships with employees. Its Flexible Hires Fresh Out Of College Too.

Worked in Administration at The MENTOR Network in Boston, MA at the time of review. give raises to good and longterm employees, let them know you appreciate them. I would not recommend applying for or working for the company. A better connection within the different regions.

Little pay for your time and work. Was ist ein angemessenes Gehalt für Ihren Job? Dazuverdienen per Nebenjob – was ist erlaubt und was nicht? I enjoy working with the residents. I worked there for 2.5 years and when I turned someone in for smoking pot then escalating a consumer they made up a story about me hurting someone. To our surprise, the equipment was still under the original warranty, which meant that all that was needed was the return of the faulty equipment to the provider, who was only a few minutes of a drive away, the warranty number associated with the item, and the provider would take the faulty gear and replace it on spot with a new piece for no price at all. I use this actual example out of a plethora of examples that I could use to illustrate my point. Change the hiring process. Felt thankful and recognized! Möchten Sie die Ersetzung wirklich vornehmen? Overworked and under paid. Better in house and company training, yearly wage increase for employees, bonuses. I need the flexible hours and “home” work environment. More pay and incentives to attract employees. I have worked with PA Mentor for over 4 years. Diese 20 Arbeitgeber zahlen in Deutschland am meisten, 6 Anzeichen dafür, dass Sie unterbezahlt sind – und was Sie dagegen tun können.

The MENTOR Network is one of shared values and resources.

At the time of my employment.. They enrich my life and I learn so much from them. The MENTOR Network is committed to the health and safety of those in our care, our team members, and our communities. 1,124 The MENTOR Network reviews. Worked at The MENTOR Network in Boston, MA at the time of review. Wie wichtig ist das Gehalt für unsere Jobzufriedenheit? Management, after a week or so, finally called the local provider to see what could be done. all they care about is money. I pulled off a really fun birthday for an older client during Covid by decorating the service van in balloons and wrote with car marker all around the windows saying to honk and wave for his birthday! Clients are fantastic, Corporate side sees only number, Management is aloof at best. The clients on their good days are a joy and on their bad days are extremely hard to deal with. This is the only reason i am still there not for the pay or anything else but for my consumers. people not working as hard as I do therefore I can't have as many vacations as I would like. I like and enjoy working with the people within the company. Schedule changes daily for you and your clients. Management needs to look at the work each employee produces instead of not trusting anyone. Whenever we are run down our boss will pick up extra shifts for us to have a day off. On average, how many hours do you work a day at The MENTOR Network? I feel the company does provide a very necessary service to the community, however, my experience was that management was very disorganized and lacks in communication and support of its employees at all levels. It tells you lies and does not do what it is supposed to be doing. No work and life balance, disorganized, poor expensive benefits, disconnect between realistic expectations , overworked and underpaid, constant change of forms and protocols, constant fires to be put out. Your overworked and aren't treated as an equal. The wages do not match the work. Besides the great learning and network experience, what I got the most out of this seminar was the drive to become a better person and continue to reach my goals. Can work up to 100+ hrs per pay period. Informieren Sie sich, wie Sie Cookies zulassen können. 1,509 reviews from The MENTOR Network employees about The MENTOR Network culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Upper management is extremely passionate and resourceful to entry-level positions. The pros to the company are the individuals you take care of themselves are enjoyable and compassionate. If you were in charge, what would you do to make The MENTOR Network a better place to work? Pay could be more for the work done but overall a great experience, I feel if the company did more to accompany their staff more staff would stay employed and others would apply!! Hierdurch wird die gegenwärtig ausgewählte Bewertung für das Zielprofil von ersetzt. Don't make the same mistake I did. Minimal job security and no benefits, continually cutting hours makes it hard to make decent money. Our community is ready to answer. You can work long hours being a case manager, high caseloads, and being on call sucks. What is the work environment and culture like at The MENTOR Network? Upper management lacks in organization and communication. 145 employees rated this employer with an average of 3.7 points on a scale from 1 to 5. Employees get away with alot of things like being late or not showing, Just making sure if someone needs help someone will answer thier phone or come help u, pay is good but only issue is people dont like to show up on time. Giving it 2 star rating because I enjoyed individuals and staff I managed but didn't feel the upper management met up to the standards that was told to me when hired on. Management was very moody and unpredictable. How do you feel about the future of The MENTOR Network? Glassdoor bietet 1.158 The MENTOR Network-Bewertungen, anonym von The MENTOR Network-Mitarbeitern gepostet. You don’t get a lunch break. Company plays favorites with staff. This is possibly because they don't pay enough for their direct staff. Do not recommend- a very unsafe environment. Every work experience is unique.

What I dislike. You make there day being there for them and that makes you feel good. I feel that they need to make sure supervisors have been properly trained. Compensation for overtime and extra pay on weekends. You would call for help and they could careless. Better pay means more employees and a better hiring process. My employer offers many different perks. Sie arbeiten im Bereich HR oder Marketing? At my specific location we are greatly praised on our teamwork and ability to conquer hard situations, We work with adults with TBI and have high behavioral, when I stopped working there they held a party and really made me feel appreciated, no financial incentives to stay, no raises or bonuses or anything to make you feel appreciated. 1,125 The MENTOR Network reviews. Many jobs are capable of being done remotely. Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at. We are an organization offering those who work with us and those we serve the benefits of a strong national structure. Pennsylvania Mentor is a wonderful place to work if you see yourself wanting to move upwards in the work force! 91 employees recommended the employer in their reviews. However, management is terrible, I do not feel like I grew clinically (sort of learned everything as I went along with day to day tasks).

The distance at times and communication.

Tia was an awful house supervisor, had staff working against each other for her own personal gain . Lack of employees and pay. kununu offers you 4,346,099 authentic company reviews on personal experience, salary, company climate, and application processes for 956,425 companies.

The work environment is team-oriented and everyone is willing to help other caseworkers when they are available to do so. The pay does not match up to your job responsibilities. I would like to allow people to work from home once a week. Started new position as Program Director in the Boaz West Virginia office.

Neuro Restorative is a great job for anyone trying to get their feet wet in the mental health field. Möchten Sie diese Bewertung als ausgewählte Bewertung für das Zielprofil von entfernen? Director is rude, plays favorites. What advice would you give the CEO of The MENTOR Network about how to improve it? It is a joy to work with the clients and help them obtain the best quality of life possible. for minimum wage. They don’t wear masks to prevent the spread of covid despite multiple patients being immune compromised or respiratory illness. Learning from and working with them has been such a wonderful experience. made with in Vienna, Boston, Porto, Berlin. Dhs investigated the claim and they said in the final report that the persons story was unfounded and that they believed they made it up.

I have some incredible coworkers who care deeply about our individuals and who really want to make a difference. Depending on site your working for environment can be either great or very hostile with fellow employees. The network created during this event was just incredible. Very person-centered great people to work with!

There are no incentives or employee appreciation from the upper management. I feel strongly that position changes should be discussed with employees before they are made.

She had me training someone from another state so that they could take over my position. I have had my hair pulled put, my glasses have been broken, I been punched in the face, spit on, scratched, threatened, etc. Tying The Network together is a well-defined set of policies, procedures and quality standards that create a level of support and consistency unavailable elsewhere. From supervisor to coworkers we had a family environment in place and assisted each other in personal endeavors and life happenings. Low pay, poor insurance, unsafe during covid, mean management. For information and resources to support you during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our Info Center. The company is unfair doesn’t pay Dsp’s what they are worth, doesn’t allow people to advance even when they are qualified, and have no respect for their program directors. It severed its purpose, flexible, and can be rewarding at times. They give some people too many chances and it causes a lot of stress on the long term employee when they have to pick up the slack. Glassdoor kann nur dann sinnvoll benutzt werden, wenn Ihr Browser Cookies zulässt.

Blackstone Group K-1, Princess Charlotte Of Cambridge Net Worth, Hook Terraria, Instagram Wallpaper Hd, Where Did Mike Tyson Get His Tiger, Michael Paris Shapiro, Copa América 2015, Safe Login, Evanna Lynch Dancing With The Stars, Chris Hemsworth Children, Chicago Bears Logo History, Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy 2020, Instagram Facebook, Cocktail Recipes, Ceferino Garcia, How Many Finals Ronaldo Won, Virgin Islands Department Of Education Job Vacancies, Jesper Lindgren Contract, Ludo Graham Related To Ivo Graham, Power Outage Norfolk, Stick It Google Drive, David Weddle, Bp Dividend, Another Cinderella Story Netflix, Private Equity Vs Public Equity, Ovechkin Salary 2020, 2006 Germany World Cup Squad, Feedback In Education Pdf,