In 2012, Mr. Lockridge was honored with a plaque at the Atlantic City Boxing Gala. We are sad to announce that on February 7, 2019 we had to say goodbye to Ricky Lockridge (Camden, New Jersey). Ricky Lockridge Obituary. Rocky Lockridge, the first boxer to defeat Roger Mayweather has died at the age of 60. God has called him to walk through the gates of heaven. has passed away. Photos: SARAH J. GLOVER / Staff photographer, After 40 years, Philly icon Rocky still battling for respect, Tex Cobb: Took a licking, kept on ticking. By 2009, Mr. Lockridge was broke, battered by substance abuse, and debilitated by a stroke, and his nickname among the people who congregated outside a Camden liquor store where he hung out only hinted at his legacy. Would you like to offer Ricky Lockridge’s loved ones a condolence message? Barry Michael v Rocky Lockridge 9 August 1987 Blazers Night Club, Windsor, Berkshire, UKBarry Michael 48-8-3 128½ v Rocky Lockridge 40-5-0 130 lbs for the IBF World Junior Lightweight Title (4th defence by Michael) Location: Blazers Night Club, Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom Lockridge won by RTD at 3:00 in round 8 of 15 Referee: Joe Santarpia Judge: Gualtiero Cavalieri 78-73 I Judge: Robert Cox 80-73 I Judge: Roland…2013-02-17T08:05:57.000Z, At the time of Lockridge’s appearance on “Intervention” in 2010, he had been living on the streets of Camden, New Jersey for 11 years.

BTW Rick “Rocky” Lockridge, former super feather-weight boxing champion and the man who inspired the viral “Best Cry Ever” meme, died Thursday due to complications from pneumonia and a series of strokes, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. The former super featherweight champion was one of Main Events' top fighters during the 1980s. You can send your sympathy … Lockridge relocated from Washington to Patterson, New Jersey, in 1978 to begin his professional career. He defended the title twice before suffering his first loss, in his 18th fight, to Rocky Lockridge in 1984. The legendary boxer later became addicted to crack cocaine, which led to his appearance on the A&E reality series, wherein he broke down and cried heavily.

After winning over 200 bouts as an amateur, he won two world titles before drug addiction left … I was informed a short time ago that The Champ has now passed into spiritual essence," another fan wrote. Lockridge was quoted, Boxing News Online, after the Mayweather fight as saying, “I never thought I’d win this so quickly, but I’m really amazed by how much strength I have in this weight division.” Lockridge would go on to lose his title to Wilfredo Gomez in 1985. He trained himself up to be powerful,” Dawes said. A death notice completed by the family and of which all the information is confirmed and correct. Toney said that night felt like the crowning moment for Mr. Lockridge. “When I came to Rocky, I was depressed and wanted to kill myself. When former super-featherweight champion Rocky Lockridge retired from boxing in 1991, his greatest foes were out there beyond the ring, waiting for him. Deeds' Co-Star. I kind of returned the favor.”. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. In 1993, as their marriage fell apart, Lockridge moved back to Camden alone to continue his partying ways.

In addition to his half-brother, he is survived by sons Ricky and Lamar, and many siblings and half-siblings. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. Prior to defeating Mayweather, Lockridge had lost out in championship bouts in 1980 and 1983 against Eusebio Pedroza for the WBA featherweight.

Mr. Lockridge is a member of the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame. Roger Mayweather vs Rocky Lockridge (NBC Broadcast)26th of February, 1984………….Beaumont, Texas, USA WBA World super featherweight title2013-05-01T06:11:57.000Z. In 2010, Mr. Lockridge appeared on Intervention, thanks in part to the Retired Boxers Foundation. Lockridge’s episode of “Intervention” aired in 2010 after which he said that his son’s love and the appearance helped to save his life. There are no additional photos for Ricky Lockridge at this time. ", It is with great pain but a whole ❤️ that I tell you family and friends that my father Ricky Lockridge aka Rocky Lockridge has passed away. Ricky "Rocky" Lockridge Camden - Passed on 2/7/19. It later became an Internet meme known as "best cry ever. "Rest In Eternal Power Rocky Lockridge!". Lockridge lost a majority decision to Julio Cesar Chavez in 1986 but regained the World Super Featherweight Title in 1987. Rocky Lockridge (front) hangs out with friend Bobby Toney to watch the Eagles and talk boxing. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. View 9am-11am. But, he later became addicted to crack cocaine ... and his family brought him on the A&E show, "Intervention," in an effort to get him cleaned up. Bobby Toney, an Audubon, Camden County, resident and amateur boxer, said that Mr. Lockridge was his hero as a child, and that after reading about his plight, went to look for him in Camden. ", Rocky's son Ricky Lockridge confirmed his father's passing and said, "It is with great pain but a whole heart that I tell you family and friends that my father Ricky Lockridge aka Rocky Lockridge has passed away. For the last decade, the two remained close, and Toney said “Rock” taught him to fight, not just box. He saved my life. He then defeated Barry Michael for the IBF Junior Lightweight belt in 1987.

The legendary boxer later became addicted to crack cocaine, which led to his appearance on the A&E reality series, wherein he broke down and cried heavily. ', She Gets Houses, He Gets Big Chunk of 'Grey's' Money. That friend also said that on January 28, Lockridge had been pulled from life support and that his family was praying for a “peaceful passage.”, Best Cry EverCrying Guy from the A&E Show Intervention.2010-04-16T07:30:01.000Z. They called him “Champ.” But thanks to a large network of fans, strangers, and family, and an appearance on the A&E reality show Intervention, he left the streets and lived sober for the last decade.

Former champ Lockridge in Camden gym (above) and giving tips (below) to Bobby Toney (right). He was an underdog in both matches. "Sorry to learn of Rocky Lockridge's death," said ESPN boxing colomnist Nigel Collins. Ricky Lockridge passed away at the age of 60 in Camden, New Jersey. 115 N 5th St, Camden, NJ 08102. "All he wanted was to be in the comfort of his home with friends/ family. May these words bring you much comfort and give you hope in the promise here that God gives.

One comment on the above video reads, “Probably shouldn’t start a fight with someone called, “The Champ.” Lockridge next appeared in the news in 2016 when he was reported to have been in a serious condition in a New Jersey hospital. ? Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. 2, 1988. I’m very bitter. Mr. Lockridge had a 210-8 record as an amateur. - February 7, 2019 12:44 pm EST. Rocky Lockridge, the first boxer to defeat Roger Mayweather has died at the age of 60. Rick “Rocky” Lockridge was born and raised in Tacoma, Wash. His large extended family lived close to the Tacoma Boys Club, and that’s where he fell in love with boxing and, according to one family member, met Muhammad Ali. All he wanted was to be in the comfort of his home with friends/ family. Funeral Home Services for Ricky are being provided by May Funeral Home. Mr. Lockridge’s episode went viral on YouTube for the amount of emotion he showed when confronted by his sons. He is perhaps best known for having handed Roger Mayweather his first defeat—a first-round knockout in just 98 seconds—earning him the WBA and lineal super featherweight titles. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Brian James Bellamore Episode 4, Season 1 Addiction: Meth, sex ... Rocky Lockridge Season 7, Episode 13 Addiction: Crack Died February 7, 2019 Cause of Death: Stroke complications News Story . The less than minute long clip showed a man confronting Lockridge while a bystander can be heard saying, “Don’t go down there man… Champ, don’t do it man.” Lockridge gives the man a one-two jab, appearing to knock the man out cold. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. As a boxer, he was 44-9 ... beating Mayweather for the WBA junior lightweight title in 1984. When former super-featherweight champion Rocky Lockridge retired from boxing in 1991, his greatest foes were out there beyond the ring, waiting for him. Didn't know Rocky well, as it was be4 my time. “He had a good heart, and he brought himself back up from the bottom,” Perry Dawes, a friend and former sparring […] Lockridge began his career in his native Tacoma, Washington, where he was born Ricky Lockridge, at the Tacoma Boys Club. "I covered quite a few of his fights, including his final significant victory, a 10-round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Harold Knight on Apr. In retirement, Lockridge’s life became a tragedy as he fell into drug addiction and homelessness. Corinne Renee Stumborg Season 2, Episode 1 Addiction: Heroin “He excelled at boxing at a young age,” said James L. Wilkins, his half-brother. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. Lockridge pictured in 2011. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Our sincere sympathy is with your family.

The Skeleton Twins - Watch Online, Honor View 10, Bukayo Saka Current Teams, Mi Vs Csk, Dragonfly Predators, Beyonce Irreplaceable Mp3, Al Zuhour Private School, Sweden Map, Juan Musso Saves, The Witcher 3: Blood And Wine, Mediterranean Journal, Mooo Yelp, Straight Up Movie Where To Watch, Floyd Mayweather Parents, Chungking Express Cast, Vichy France City, Mexico Vs Tbd, Goulburn Valley Peaches, Eubanks Mma, Benefits Of Johnson Baby Milk Cream For Adults, Shannon Briggs Vs Tyson Fury, David Thewlis Net Worth, Mission: Impossible - Fallout Netflix Uk, West End Brewer For A Day, Annamalai University Admission 2020, 1994 World Cup Brazil Squad, Marco Antonio Barrera Record, Australia And New Zealand Compare And Contrast, Something Borrowed Brand, Colorado Mammoth Standings, Gilead Sciences Address Foster City, Jobs In Great Yarmouth, Scandinavian Flags, Monsanto Wiki, Canada Population By Religion, Mooroopna Secondary College, The Lost Patrol, Why Did Kitty Quit Gunsmoke, Russell 2000 Index Fund, Costco Flu Shot Near Me, Compare Text, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz, Call To Action Example, Vodafone Sim Only Plans, Paul Bettany Wife, Neil Young Campfire, Peter Dinklage Vegan, Tooheys Extra Dry, Emile Smith Rowe Goal, Jim Norton Wife, Yesterday Chords Piano, Audica Psvr Song List, Bedford Hospital History, Lonesome Road, Cate Blanchett Thor, St Thomas Financial Aid, Job Opening At Gilead, Make It Happen Maybelline, Buccaneers' 2020 Schedule, Moray Tawse Paradise Theatre, Wales Vs Belgium 2020, Buck Taylor Prints For Sale, Bill Paterson Outlander, 2017 Nfl Draft, Camping Bois De Boulogne, Monica Seles Children, Harvest Moon Lyrics And Chords, Life In Spain, Who Is Highest Paid Player In Arsenal, Denzel Mims Fantasy Outlook, Tony Banks Wife, Mr Mercedes Season 5, Watch Anthropoid, Camera Wallpaper Hd For Mobile, Zimmer Biomet Sales Rep Salary, Bachman-turner Overdrive Tour 1975, Gypsy Word For Love, The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series, Matteo Guendouzi Chelsea, Harmony Hall Columbia, Corbin Bleu Hannah Montana, The Professor And The Madman Streaming, Claudio Taffarel Teams Coached, Lessons Of A Dream, " />

rocky lockridge funeral

But Lou loved him. Lockridge turned 60 last month. A memorial is being planned, Richardson said, and the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame has offered to pay for funeral expenses. ", "All he wanted was to be in the comfort of his home with friends/ family. Crying Guy from the A&E Show Intervention. He carried on a life drug-free.”. As an amateur, Lockridge was National AAU Bantamweight Champion, National Golden Gloves runner-up in Bantamweight and made it to the quarterfinals of the World Amateur Boxing Championships in 1978. Rocky Lockridge, a former professional boxer and alum of the reality TV series Intervention, has died at the age of 60. Ex-boxing champ Rocky Lockridge passed away at 60 due to complications from a stroke after years of publicly battling drug problems. After his retirement, Mr. Lockridge said, his entourage split up when the estimated $3 million he earned dried up. I made some mistakes, a whole lot of mistakes, but they were beyond my imagination. Roger Mayweather vs Rocky Lockridge (NBC Broadcast), 26th of February, 1984………….Beaumont, Texas, USA WBA World super featherweight title, Barry Michael v Rocky Lockridge 9 August 1987 Blazers Night Club, Windsor, Berkshire, UK, Barry Michael 48-8-3 128½ v Rocky Lockridge 40-5-0 130 lbs for the IBF World Junior Lightweight Title (4th defence by Michael) Location: Blazers Night Club, Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom Lockridge won by RTD at 3:00 in round 8 of 15 Referee: Joe Santarpia Judge: Gualtiero Cavalieri 78-73 I Judge: Robert Cox 80-73 I Judge: Roland…, O_O old guy puts him to sleep with a one two, Michigan School Teachers Admit to Making Adult Movies on the Side. God has called him to walk through the gates of heaven pic.twitter.com/O6OgIXubmS. He chose sobriety. Former boxing champ Rocky Lockridge -- who later had the most famous appearance on the show "Intervention" -- has passed away at age 60, his family confirms. Many fans of the boxer have taken to social media to express their sympathy over his passing, with many sharing memorial messages in his honor.

In 2012, Mr. Lockridge was honored with a plaque at the Atlantic City Boxing Gala. We are sad to announce that on February 7, 2019 we had to say goodbye to Ricky Lockridge (Camden, New Jersey). Ricky Lockridge Obituary. Rocky Lockridge, the first boxer to defeat Roger Mayweather has died at the age of 60. God has called him to walk through the gates of heaven. has passed away. Photos: SARAH J. GLOVER / Staff photographer, After 40 years, Philly icon Rocky still battling for respect, Tex Cobb: Took a licking, kept on ticking. By 2009, Mr. Lockridge was broke, battered by substance abuse, and debilitated by a stroke, and his nickname among the people who congregated outside a Camden liquor store where he hung out only hinted at his legacy. Would you like to offer Ricky Lockridge’s loved ones a condolence message? Barry Michael v Rocky Lockridge 9 August 1987 Blazers Night Club, Windsor, Berkshire, UKBarry Michael 48-8-3 128½ v Rocky Lockridge 40-5-0 130 lbs for the IBF World Junior Lightweight Title (4th defence by Michael) Location: Blazers Night Club, Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom Lockridge won by RTD at 3:00 in round 8 of 15 Referee: Joe Santarpia Judge: Gualtiero Cavalieri 78-73 I Judge: Robert Cox 80-73 I Judge: Roland…2013-02-17T08:05:57.000Z, At the time of Lockridge’s appearance on “Intervention” in 2010, he had been living on the streets of Camden, New Jersey for 11 years.

BTW Rick “Rocky” Lockridge, former super feather-weight boxing champion and the man who inspired the viral “Best Cry Ever” meme, died Thursday due to complications from pneumonia and a series of strokes, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. The former super featherweight champion was one of Main Events' top fighters during the 1980s. You can send your sympathy … Lockridge relocated from Washington to Patterson, New Jersey, in 1978 to begin his professional career. He defended the title twice before suffering his first loss, in his 18th fight, to Rocky Lockridge in 1984. The legendary boxer later became addicted to crack cocaine, which led to his appearance on the A&E reality series, wherein he broke down and cried heavily.

After winning over 200 bouts as an amateur, he won two world titles before drug addiction left … I was informed a short time ago that The Champ has now passed into spiritual essence," another fan wrote. Lockridge was quoted, Boxing News Online, after the Mayweather fight as saying, “I never thought I’d win this so quickly, but I’m really amazed by how much strength I have in this weight division.” Lockridge would go on to lose his title to Wilfredo Gomez in 1985. He trained himself up to be powerful,” Dawes said. A death notice completed by the family and of which all the information is confirmed and correct. Toney said that night felt like the crowning moment for Mr. Lockridge. “When I came to Rocky, I was depressed and wanted to kill myself. When former super-featherweight champion Rocky Lockridge retired from boxing in 1991, his greatest foes were out there beyond the ring, waiting for him. Deeds' Co-Star. I kind of returned the favor.”. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. In 1993, as their marriage fell apart, Lockridge moved back to Camden alone to continue his partying ways.

In addition to his half-brother, he is survived by sons Ricky and Lamar, and many siblings and half-siblings. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. Prior to defeating Mayweather, Lockridge had lost out in championship bouts in 1980 and 1983 against Eusebio Pedroza for the WBA featherweight.

Mr. Lockridge is a member of the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame. Roger Mayweather vs Rocky Lockridge (NBC Broadcast)26th of February, 1984………….Beaumont, Texas, USA WBA World super featherweight title2013-05-01T06:11:57.000Z. In 2010, Mr. Lockridge appeared on Intervention, thanks in part to the Retired Boxers Foundation. Lockridge’s episode of “Intervention” aired in 2010 after which he said that his son’s love and the appearance helped to save his life. There are no additional photos for Ricky Lockridge at this time. ", It is with great pain but a whole ❤️ that I tell you family and friends that my father Ricky Lockridge aka Rocky Lockridge has passed away. Ricky "Rocky" Lockridge Camden - Passed on 2/7/19. It later became an Internet meme known as "best cry ever. "Rest In Eternal Power Rocky Lockridge!". Lockridge lost a majority decision to Julio Cesar Chavez in 1986 but regained the World Super Featherweight Title in 1987. Rocky Lockridge (front) hangs out with friend Bobby Toney to watch the Eagles and talk boxing. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. View 9am-11am. But, he later became addicted to crack cocaine ... and his family brought him on the A&E show, "Intervention," in an effort to get him cleaned up. Bobby Toney, an Audubon, Camden County, resident and amateur boxer, said that Mr. Lockridge was his hero as a child, and that after reading about his plight, went to look for him in Camden. ", Rocky's son Ricky Lockridge confirmed his father's passing and said, "It is with great pain but a whole heart that I tell you family and friends that my father Ricky Lockridge aka Rocky Lockridge has passed away. For the last decade, the two remained close, and Toney said “Rock” taught him to fight, not just box. He saved my life. He then defeated Barry Michael for the IBF Junior Lightweight belt in 1987.

The legendary boxer later became addicted to crack cocaine, which led to his appearance on the A&E reality series, wherein he broke down and cried heavily. ', She Gets Houses, He Gets Big Chunk of 'Grey's' Money. That friend also said that on January 28, Lockridge had been pulled from life support and that his family was praying for a “peaceful passage.”, Best Cry EverCrying Guy from the A&E Show Intervention.2010-04-16T07:30:01.000Z. They called him “Champ.” But thanks to a large network of fans, strangers, and family, and an appearance on the A&E reality show Intervention, he left the streets and lived sober for the last decade.

Former champ Lockridge in Camden gym (above) and giving tips (below) to Bobby Toney (right). He was an underdog in both matches. "Sorry to learn of Rocky Lockridge's death," said ESPN boxing colomnist Nigel Collins. Ricky Lockridge passed away at the age of 60 in Camden, New Jersey. 115 N 5th St, Camden, NJ 08102. "All he wanted was to be in the comfort of his home with friends/ family. May these words bring you much comfort and give you hope in the promise here that God gives.

One comment on the above video reads, “Probably shouldn’t start a fight with someone called, “The Champ.” Lockridge next appeared in the news in 2016 when he was reported to have been in a serious condition in a New Jersey hospital. ? Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. 2, 1988. I’m very bitter. Mr. Lockridge had a 210-8 record as an amateur. - February 7, 2019 12:44 pm EST. Rocky Lockridge, the first boxer to defeat Roger Mayweather has died at the age of 60. Rick “Rocky” Lockridge was born and raised in Tacoma, Wash. His large extended family lived close to the Tacoma Boys Club, and that’s where he fell in love with boxing and, according to one family member, met Muhammad Ali. All he wanted was to be in the comfort of his home with friends/ family. Funeral Home Services for Ricky are being provided by May Funeral Home. Mr. Lockridge’s episode went viral on YouTube for the amount of emotion he showed when confronted by his sons. He is perhaps best known for having handed Roger Mayweather his first defeat—a first-round knockout in just 98 seconds—earning him the WBA and lineal super featherweight titles. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Brian James Bellamore Episode 4, Season 1 Addiction: Meth, sex ... Rocky Lockridge Season 7, Episode 13 Addiction: Crack Died February 7, 2019 Cause of Death: Stroke complications News Story . The less than minute long clip showed a man confronting Lockridge while a bystander can be heard saying, “Don’t go down there man… Champ, don’t do it man.” Lockridge gives the man a one-two jab, appearing to knock the man out cold. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. As a boxer, he was 44-9 ... beating Mayweather for the WBA junior lightweight title in 1984. When former super-featherweight champion Rocky Lockridge retired from boxing in 1991, his greatest foes were out there beyond the ring, waiting for him. Didn't know Rocky well, as it was be4 my time. “He had a good heart, and he brought himself back up from the bottom,” Perry Dawes, a friend and former sparring […] Lockridge began his career in his native Tacoma, Washington, where he was born Ricky Lockridge, at the Tacoma Boys Club. "I covered quite a few of his fights, including his final significant victory, a 10-round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Harold Knight on Apr. In retirement, Lockridge’s life became a tragedy as he fell into drug addiction and homelessness. Corinne Renee Stumborg Season 2, Episode 1 Addiction: Heroin “He excelled at boxing at a young age,” said James L. Wilkins, his half-brother. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. Lockridge pictured in 2011. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Our sincere sympathy is with your family.

The Skeleton Twins - Watch Online, Honor View 10, Bukayo Saka Current Teams, Mi Vs Csk, Dragonfly Predators, Beyonce Irreplaceable Mp3, Al Zuhour Private School, Sweden Map, Juan Musso Saves, The Witcher 3: Blood And Wine, Mediterranean Journal, Mooo Yelp, Straight Up Movie Where To Watch, Floyd Mayweather Parents, Chungking Express Cast, Vichy France City, Mexico Vs Tbd, Goulburn Valley Peaches, Eubanks Mma, Benefits Of Johnson Baby Milk Cream For Adults, Shannon Briggs Vs Tyson Fury, David Thewlis Net Worth, Mission: Impossible - Fallout Netflix Uk, West End Brewer For A Day, Annamalai University Admission 2020, 1994 World Cup Brazil Squad, Marco Antonio Barrera Record, Australia And New Zealand Compare And Contrast, Something Borrowed Brand, Colorado Mammoth Standings, Gilead Sciences Address Foster City, Jobs In Great Yarmouth, Scandinavian Flags, Monsanto Wiki, Canada Population By Religion, Mooroopna Secondary College, The Lost Patrol, Why Did Kitty Quit Gunsmoke, Russell 2000 Index Fund, Costco Flu Shot Near Me, Compare Text, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz, Call To Action Example, Vodafone Sim Only Plans, Paul Bettany Wife, Neil Young Campfire, Peter Dinklage Vegan, Tooheys Extra Dry, Emile Smith Rowe Goal, Jim Norton Wife, Yesterday Chords Piano, Audica Psvr Song List, Bedford Hospital History, Lonesome Road, Cate Blanchett Thor, St Thomas Financial Aid, Job Opening At Gilead, Make It Happen Maybelline, Buccaneers' 2020 Schedule, Moray Tawse Paradise Theatre, Wales Vs Belgium 2020, Buck Taylor Prints For Sale, Bill Paterson Outlander, 2017 Nfl Draft, Camping Bois De Boulogne, Monica Seles Children, Harvest Moon Lyrics And Chords, Life In Spain, Who Is Highest Paid Player In Arsenal, Denzel Mims Fantasy Outlook, Tony Banks Wife, Mr Mercedes Season 5, Watch Anthropoid, Camera Wallpaper Hd For Mobile, Zimmer Biomet Sales Rep Salary, Bachman-turner Overdrive Tour 1975, Gypsy Word For Love, The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series, Matteo Guendouzi Chelsea, Harmony Hall Columbia, Corbin Bleu Hannah Montana, The Professor And The Madman Streaming, Claudio Taffarel Teams Coached, Lessons Of A Dream,