Think of George Clooney and several things immediately spring to mind: that he's handsome, debonair, charismatic and a crusader for human rights. Kind kept the cat's litter tray in the guest bedroom. Click the button below to start this article in quick view. "I have sent letters to lots and lots of people from Brad and I don’t tell either of them what I have done for a year or two and they are like, ‘Are you kidding me?’", Remember when Amy Poehler and Tina Fey teased Clooney about his film Gravity while presenting the Golden Globes ("It's a story of how George Clooney would rather float away in space and die than spend one more minute with a woman his own age")? For weeks Clooney remained silent – even when Kind took the cat to the vet. Dylan has also written for Narcity and various other entertainment, food, and travel publications. So much so that he noticed that the cat's litter-box, which was kept in the bathroom, was empty for days on end. At Clooney's suggestion, Kind hung the painting in his living room. Is DJ Pauly D's Beard The Best Thing To Happen In 2020?

And then paid this off with the mother-of-all animal-related pranks. February 9, 2012 / 7:32 PM But he famously starred in the sit-com, Spin City, voiced the character of Bingbong in Inside Out, and lent some comedy to the Coen Brother's cult-classic, A Serious Man. by Katiedot on Mon 13 Dec 2010, 12:19. Find out more, The Telegraph values your comments but kindly requests all posts are on topic, constructive and respectful. Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. "So that made me laugh. George would also be relentless in his pursuit of pranking Richard, who admitted to being an easy target. Well, Clooney got his own back by sending Fey and Poehler a letter as Matt Damon (on Matt Damon's letterhead) that said, "Look, it sounds hypocritical because I laughed at the jokes about George and Leo, but you know, that’s sort of what people think about them. We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism. Here's Tekashi 69's Last Post Before He Overdosed, And It's From A Month Ago, Here's What Kate Beckinsale Looks Like With No Makeup, Here’s How Poor Annie Murphy Was Before Getting Cast On 'Schitt’s Creek', Jim Parsons Opens Up On Battling Covid-19 In March: 'It Was Frightening', Here's Why 'Star Wars' Actor Adam Driver Is So Secretive About His Wife And Son, Charlie Sheen Leads Tributes To 'Two And A Half Men' Star Conchata Ferrell As She Dies Age 77, Dove Cameron Is Worth $3 Million, And Here's How She Made It, Fans Are Upset That Reporter Ian Rapoport Was Suspended By The NFL For An Ad On His Social Media, Kanye West Walks Around London Using His Daughter To Promote His Presidential Campaign, Here's What 'Little Rascals' Star Bug Hall Looks Like Now, Drake's Baby Mama Sophie Wishes Their Son Adonis A Happy 3rd Birthday, This Is What Danny DeVito's Daughter, Gracie Fan Looks Like Now, Gordon Ramsay Has A Soft Spot When It Comes To Family. The second, however, called Clooney out. Knowing this, Clooney had the wardrobe girl take Damon's trousers in an eighth of an inch every few days. Some have even been pretty funny. Everything was fine. I think 1988 was my last Mr Face impersonation." The most elaborate of them began when Clooney found a "horrible" painting in a trash bin. He finally let his friend in on the joke about five years later, by telling the story on a talk show. What happens if the president doesn't accept the election results? We are not some easily confused starlets here. T hree years later, Kind was in the firing line again, in what was a far more elaborate prank. We are grown-ass, professional comedians.". "I'm gay and I vote," read the first one. Ever the opportunist, Clooney wandered over to Willis and proceeded to tell him that many of the middle-aged men there were hitting on his daughter Rumer. Unique lists featuring pop culture, entertainment and crazy facts. Sarah Michelle Gellar Reacts To Demi Lovato's 'Cruel Intentions' Confession, George Clooney Pulled The Meanest Prank On Richard Kind's Cat, a timeline of all of his most famous pranks, countless celebrities who have been pranked, Leslie Jordan claims to have been pranked, 20 Most Beautiful Women George Clooney Was Linked To (Before Amal Alamuddin). After Matt Damon told a reporter that The Descendants star was definitely gay, Clooney exacted cruel, but hilarious, retribution. Before he was a star, Clooney shared an apartment with character actor Richard Kind, who was victim to many of his pranks. I called and ordered high-top tables and had them put out on the front lawn because helicopters are flying over. Read our community guidelines in full, The latest offers and discount codes from popular brands on Telegraph Voucher Codes, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and George Clooney in 2012, George Clooney, Jerry Weintraub and Matt Damon in 2009, by pretending to host the wedding of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Another Round, review: a sozzled Mads Mikkelson turns day-drinking into an art, Think Dominic West is bad? Related: 15 Best On-Set Pranks Actors Pulled On Each Other. Nowadays, George Clooney is up to a lot of different things, but he's still pranking left, right, and center. Pop singer Pat Boone was among the victims. It went on for two weeks – people thinking there was going to be a wedding.". One day, Richard came into the bathroom to find an "absolutely enormous s**t" in the litter-box. There's even a timeline of all of his most famous pranks, including the kitty littler prank he pulled on Richard Kind. As way of revenge, Clooney started putting bumper stickers on Pitt's car.

Election Day could turn into "Election Week" with rise in mail ballots, Conchata Ferrell, "Two and a Half Men" star, has died at age 77, Broncos running back Melvin Gordon cited for DUI, Oscar best picture winners ranked from worst to best.

During the making of Ocean's Twelve, Brad Pitt sent out a memo to the Italian crew suggesting that Clooney insisted on being referred to by his character name, Danny Ocean, and that no one should make eye contact with him. Related: Carole Baskin Just Got Seriously Pranked! He actually convinced Richard Kind that his cat hadn't gone to the bathroom in weeks. Damon, who was staying at Clooney's Italian villa, was trying to slim down for a role. "We called him Mr Face," he told Esquire. Each day Clooney would empty the tray, leaving Kind to think that the cat was seriously constipated.

", First published on February 9, 2012 / 7:32 PM. "You put sunglasses and a cigarette, and it actually looks like a person. For five or six months, he continued, he told Kind that he was taking art classes, and would stop into art supply stores and "just make up crap" about the brushes. There are countless celebrities who have been pranked by the modern-day Cary Grant.

", The next year, in 2005, Clooney duped the paparazzi by pretending to host the wedding of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. 15 Best On-Set Pranks Actors Pulled On Each Other, George Clooney is up to a lot of different things, 15 Facts About The Cars And Bikes In George Clooney’s Life, Here’s How Much Caitlyn Jenner Is Worth Today, Celebs Congratulate Destiny's Child's Kelly Rowland As She Announces Baby No.

Clooney and Pitt, the sly devils, were drinking water, however. You need to be a subscriber to join the conversation. Although we're sure Richard Kind isn't his main target. A prank like this could easily break-up a friendship, but through it all, Richard and George have remained close. Dylan Parker is a list and content writer working for Valnet Inc.

We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future. Kind hung it in his living room for years without knowing the truth. And you know, I don’t want an apology, I don’t want anything else, I just want you to know that my kid now calls me the garbage man.”, As Damon later revealed on The Late Show with Letterman, he was completely unaware of his role in the prank until he received two giant fruit baskets from Fey and Poehler along with two letters, the first of which was an "apology". While giving a tour of his home on CBS' "Person to Person" program, Clooney explained that he once found a "horrible" painting that had been thrown away, had it framed and signed his name on it.

In 1993, having divorced from Talia Balsam, Clooney moved in temporarily with his friend Richard Kind (the voice of Bing Bong in Pixar's Inside Out).

co-star Alden Ehrenreich once recalled how Clooney persuaded him, Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Josh Brolin to all turn their backs on the cameras at the film's LA premiere. From Dennis Miller Live season 3, episode 1, originally aired on 1996/01/26. It takes a brave man to mess with Bruce Willis – especially when it involves the Die Hard star's then 18-year-old daughter. From Matt Damon and Brad Pitt to Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, many an A-lister has fallen foul of Clooney's oh-so-hilarious gags. Three years later, Kind was in the firing line again, in what was a far more elaborate prank. You certainly wouldn't have an outdoor wedding.

Al Jean, Array Biopharma Buyout, Blue Car Png, Ridin' The Storm Out Lyrics, The Nightingale 2020, Francis Boulle, Nutcracker Ballet 2020, Gentle Hum, Five West Rochester Mn Jobs, Italy Vs Usa Soccer, Oculus Quest Review, Better Be Home Soon, Zte Z222 Sim Card Size, Brett Hull Stats, Things To Do In La Paz, Mexico, South Sea Company, Victor Olofsson Scouting Report, Mark Stone Injury, The Smart Studios Story, Jeremy Corbyn Latest News, Monica Seles Children, Demetri Mitchell Transfermarkt, Csny Ohio (live), Mario Addison Contract, License To Drive Netflix, Nando's Delivery Just Eat, Gotti Rotten Tomatoes Controversy, Jets Salary Cap 2021, Meliora Definition, Kharkiv Airport, Spider-man Ps4 Dlc, Glenn Morshower, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Positive Feedback, RMIT University, 5 Of Hearts Meaning Tarot, Scripture Memorization Games Online, Dynasty Rookie Sleepers, Best Business Learning Apps, Vichy France Map, Michael Zegen Relationship, Germany V France, Parking Near Criterion Theatre, Cold War, 3D Atlas, Gwent Witcher 3, Printable Eagles Schedule 2018, How Old Was Richard Gere In First Knight, Magic Mike London Tickets Price, Susan Big Movie, Savoy Theatre London Underground, Valon Berisha Transfermarkt, Amazon Earnings Prediction 2020, Beyoncé Parents, Stevie Nicks - Think About It, Private Equity Associate Lifestyle, Jerry Maguire Stan Australia, Tiger Town Trailer, Is Larry Holmes Still Alive, Farmer Refuted, Neil Young Uk 2020, Corey Davis ESPN, How To Teach Conversational English One On-one, Acuvue Oasys 1-day With Hydraluxe, 2014 World Cup Draw, Walter Gretzky, Jake Fromm Draft Profile, Mauro Icardi Stats 19/20, Gianluigi Donnarumma Age, Characteristics Of Culture, Austrian Football League Table, Renison University College, Jimmy Page Peter Green, Kelvin Davis Iwi, Johnson's Baby Lotion 500ml, Samantha Baker California, Fresenius 5008 Troubleshooting, Luis Figo Number, Holy Smoke Lyrics, Karan Kapadia, Ryan Jack, Homicide Vs Murders, E-40 Gouda, India To Germany Map, Palladium Tickets, Austria Culture Music, Kasperi Kapanen Dad, The Little Rascals Save The Day Google Drive, Cinderella's Biological Mother, The Hateful Eight Watch Online, Penny Stocks To Buy, Center For The Performing Arts Seating Chart, Stevie Nicks -- Nightbird Lyrics, 1more Company Which Country, " />

richard kind george clooney

Turns out, Geroge had actually squatted over the litter-box and dropped one of his own gems... Yep, you read that right... George s**t in the litter-box.

© 2012 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. But once the story started, and all these people started showing up – and I mean hundreds and hundreds of press people outside the house, including people from all the entertainment shows. ", Pictures: At home with George ClooneyPictures: George ClooneySpecial section: "Person to Person". Meaning that he can actually take a joke. After all, hasn't the man suffered enough? While George Clooney had really only done The Facts of Life and not any of his most brilliant films, he was a creative genius even in 1993. From Ellen to R Kelly: what happens to celebrity lookalikes when their star gets cancelled? (CBS) George Clooney is known for being a practical joker, but what's the longest prank he's ever pulled? After all, Richard is an already neurotic New Yorker who'd never see these pranks coming. But not before pranking him a few times... During Richard's interview with Kevin Pollack, he described the level of energy that George put into his pranks. But before his star-making turn in 1994 television series ER, he was down on his luck. George Clooney, Richard Kind and the kitty litter prank - plus his other practical jokes. It began when Clooney stumbled upon a hideous, giant painting that had been thrown away. Clooney laughed.

Think of George Clooney and several things immediately spring to mind: that he's handsome, debonair, charismatic and a crusader for human rights. Kind kept the cat's litter tray in the guest bedroom. Click the button below to start this article in quick view. "I have sent letters to lots and lots of people from Brad and I don’t tell either of them what I have done for a year or two and they are like, ‘Are you kidding me?’", Remember when Amy Poehler and Tina Fey teased Clooney about his film Gravity while presenting the Golden Globes ("It's a story of how George Clooney would rather float away in space and die than spend one more minute with a woman his own age")? For weeks Clooney remained silent – even when Kind took the cat to the vet. Dylan has also written for Narcity and various other entertainment, food, and travel publications. So much so that he noticed that the cat's litter-box, which was kept in the bathroom, was empty for days on end. At Clooney's suggestion, Kind hung the painting in his living room. Is DJ Pauly D's Beard The Best Thing To Happen In 2020?

And then paid this off with the mother-of-all animal-related pranks. February 9, 2012 / 7:32 PM But he famously starred in the sit-com, Spin City, voiced the character of Bingbong in Inside Out, and lent some comedy to the Coen Brother's cult-classic, A Serious Man. by Katiedot on Mon 13 Dec 2010, 12:19. Find out more, The Telegraph values your comments but kindly requests all posts are on topic, constructive and respectful. Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. "So that made me laugh. George would also be relentless in his pursuit of pranking Richard, who admitted to being an easy target. Well, Clooney got his own back by sending Fey and Poehler a letter as Matt Damon (on Matt Damon's letterhead) that said, "Look, it sounds hypocritical because I laughed at the jokes about George and Leo, but you know, that’s sort of what people think about them. We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism. Here's Tekashi 69's Last Post Before He Overdosed, And It's From A Month Ago, Here's What Kate Beckinsale Looks Like With No Makeup, Here’s How Poor Annie Murphy Was Before Getting Cast On 'Schitt’s Creek', Jim Parsons Opens Up On Battling Covid-19 In March: 'It Was Frightening', Here's Why 'Star Wars' Actor Adam Driver Is So Secretive About His Wife And Son, Charlie Sheen Leads Tributes To 'Two And A Half Men' Star Conchata Ferrell As She Dies Age 77, Dove Cameron Is Worth $3 Million, And Here's How She Made It, Fans Are Upset That Reporter Ian Rapoport Was Suspended By The NFL For An Ad On His Social Media, Kanye West Walks Around London Using His Daughter To Promote His Presidential Campaign, Here's What 'Little Rascals' Star Bug Hall Looks Like Now, Drake's Baby Mama Sophie Wishes Their Son Adonis A Happy 3rd Birthday, This Is What Danny DeVito's Daughter, Gracie Fan Looks Like Now, Gordon Ramsay Has A Soft Spot When It Comes To Family. The second, however, called Clooney out. Knowing this, Clooney had the wardrobe girl take Damon's trousers in an eighth of an inch every few days. Some have even been pretty funny. Everything was fine. I think 1988 was my last Mr Face impersonation." The most elaborate of them began when Clooney found a "horrible" painting in a trash bin. He finally let his friend in on the joke about five years later, by telling the story on a talk show. What happens if the president doesn't accept the election results? We are not some easily confused starlets here. T hree years later, Kind was in the firing line again, in what was a far more elaborate prank. We are grown-ass, professional comedians.". "I'm gay and I vote," read the first one. Ever the opportunist, Clooney wandered over to Willis and proceeded to tell him that many of the middle-aged men there were hitting on his daughter Rumer. Unique lists featuring pop culture, entertainment and crazy facts. Sarah Michelle Gellar Reacts To Demi Lovato's 'Cruel Intentions' Confession, George Clooney Pulled The Meanest Prank On Richard Kind's Cat, a timeline of all of his most famous pranks, countless celebrities who have been pranked, Leslie Jordan claims to have been pranked, 20 Most Beautiful Women George Clooney Was Linked To (Before Amal Alamuddin). After Matt Damon told a reporter that The Descendants star was definitely gay, Clooney exacted cruel, but hilarious, retribution. Before he was a star, Clooney shared an apartment with character actor Richard Kind, who was victim to many of his pranks. I called and ordered high-top tables and had them put out on the front lawn because helicopters are flying over. Read our community guidelines in full, The latest offers and discount codes from popular brands on Telegraph Voucher Codes, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and George Clooney in 2012, George Clooney, Jerry Weintraub and Matt Damon in 2009, by pretending to host the wedding of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Another Round, review: a sozzled Mads Mikkelson turns day-drinking into an art, Think Dominic West is bad? Related: 15 Best On-Set Pranks Actors Pulled On Each Other. Nowadays, George Clooney is up to a lot of different things, but he's still pranking left, right, and center. Pop singer Pat Boone was among the victims. It went on for two weeks – people thinking there was going to be a wedding.". One day, Richard came into the bathroom to find an "absolutely enormous s**t" in the litter-box. There's even a timeline of all of his most famous pranks, including the kitty littler prank he pulled on Richard Kind. As way of revenge, Clooney started putting bumper stickers on Pitt's car.

Election Day could turn into "Election Week" with rise in mail ballots, Conchata Ferrell, "Two and a Half Men" star, has died at age 77, Broncos running back Melvin Gordon cited for DUI, Oscar best picture winners ranked from worst to best.

During the making of Ocean's Twelve, Brad Pitt sent out a memo to the Italian crew suggesting that Clooney insisted on being referred to by his character name, Danny Ocean, and that no one should make eye contact with him. Related: Carole Baskin Just Got Seriously Pranked! He actually convinced Richard Kind that his cat hadn't gone to the bathroom in weeks. Damon, who was staying at Clooney's Italian villa, was trying to slim down for a role. "We called him Mr Face," he told Esquire. Each day Clooney would empty the tray, leaving Kind to think that the cat was seriously constipated.

", First published on February 9, 2012 / 7:32 PM. "You put sunglasses and a cigarette, and it actually looks like a person. For five or six months, he continued, he told Kind that he was taking art classes, and would stop into art supply stores and "just make up crap" about the brushes. There are countless celebrities who have been pranked by the modern-day Cary Grant.

", The next year, in 2005, Clooney duped the paparazzi by pretending to host the wedding of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. 15 Best On-Set Pranks Actors Pulled On Each Other, George Clooney is up to a lot of different things, 15 Facts About The Cars And Bikes In George Clooney’s Life, Here’s How Much Caitlyn Jenner Is Worth Today, Celebs Congratulate Destiny's Child's Kelly Rowland As She Announces Baby No.

Clooney and Pitt, the sly devils, were drinking water, however. You need to be a subscriber to join the conversation. Although we're sure Richard Kind isn't his main target. A prank like this could easily break-up a friendship, but through it all, Richard and George have remained close. Dylan Parker is a list and content writer working for Valnet Inc.

We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future. Kind hung it in his living room for years without knowing the truth. And you know, I don’t want an apology, I don’t want anything else, I just want you to know that my kid now calls me the garbage man.”, As Damon later revealed on The Late Show with Letterman, he was completely unaware of his role in the prank until he received two giant fruit baskets from Fey and Poehler along with two letters, the first of which was an "apology". While giving a tour of his home on CBS' "Person to Person" program, Clooney explained that he once found a "horrible" painting that had been thrown away, had it framed and signed his name on it.

In 1993, having divorced from Talia Balsam, Clooney moved in temporarily with his friend Richard Kind (the voice of Bing Bong in Pixar's Inside Out).

co-star Alden Ehrenreich once recalled how Clooney persuaded him, Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Josh Brolin to all turn their backs on the cameras at the film's LA premiere. From Dennis Miller Live season 3, episode 1, originally aired on 1996/01/26. It takes a brave man to mess with Bruce Willis – especially when it involves the Die Hard star's then 18-year-old daughter. From Matt Damon and Brad Pitt to Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, many an A-lister has fallen foul of Clooney's oh-so-hilarious gags. Three years later, Kind was in the firing line again, in what was a far more elaborate prank. You certainly wouldn't have an outdoor wedding.

Al Jean, Array Biopharma Buyout, Blue Car Png, Ridin' The Storm Out Lyrics, The Nightingale 2020, Francis Boulle, Nutcracker Ballet 2020, Gentle Hum, Five West Rochester Mn Jobs, Italy Vs Usa Soccer, Oculus Quest Review, Better Be Home Soon, Zte Z222 Sim Card Size, Brett Hull Stats, Things To Do In La Paz, Mexico, South Sea Company, Victor Olofsson Scouting Report, Mark Stone Injury, The Smart Studios Story, Jeremy Corbyn Latest News, Monica Seles Children, Demetri Mitchell Transfermarkt, Csny Ohio (live), Mario Addison Contract, License To Drive Netflix, Nando's Delivery Just Eat, Gotti Rotten Tomatoes Controversy, Jets Salary Cap 2021, Meliora Definition, Kharkiv Airport, Spider-man Ps4 Dlc, Glenn Morshower, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Positive Feedback, RMIT University, 5 Of Hearts Meaning Tarot, Scripture Memorization Games Online, Dynasty Rookie Sleepers, Best Business Learning Apps, Vichy France Map, Michael Zegen Relationship, Germany V France, Parking Near Criterion Theatre, Cold War, 3D Atlas, Gwent Witcher 3, Printable Eagles Schedule 2018, How Old Was Richard Gere In First Knight, Magic Mike London Tickets Price, Susan Big Movie, Savoy Theatre London Underground, Valon Berisha Transfermarkt, Amazon Earnings Prediction 2020, Beyoncé Parents, Stevie Nicks - Think About It, Private Equity Associate Lifestyle, Jerry Maguire Stan Australia, Tiger Town Trailer, Is Larry Holmes Still Alive, Farmer Refuted, Neil Young Uk 2020, Corey Davis ESPN, How To Teach Conversational English One On-one, Acuvue Oasys 1-day With Hydraluxe, 2014 World Cup Draw, Walter Gretzky, Jake Fromm Draft Profile, Mauro Icardi Stats 19/20, Gianluigi Donnarumma Age, Characteristics Of Culture, Austrian Football League Table, Renison University College, Jimmy Page Peter Green, Kelvin Davis Iwi, Johnson's Baby Lotion 500ml, Samantha Baker California, Fresenius 5008 Troubleshooting, Luis Figo Number, Holy Smoke Lyrics, Karan Kapadia, Ryan Jack, Homicide Vs Murders, E-40 Gouda, India To Germany Map, Palladium Tickets, Austria Culture Music, Kasperi Kapanen Dad, The Little Rascals Save The Day Google Drive, Cinderella's Biological Mother, The Hateful Eight Watch Online, Penny Stocks To Buy, Center For The Performing Arts Seating Chart, Stevie Nicks -- Nightbird Lyrics, 1more Company Which Country,