Artist: Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat. An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Jennie Lena Lyrics, You Give Love a Bad Name (Originally Performed By Bon Jovi) Album, Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. The power, range, and control she had over her voice was staggering, and since PMJ was going to be playing shows in the Netherlands in just a few weeks, I wasted no time in contacting her and setting up a guest appearance for her onstage at our show in The Hague. You give love I played my part There's a problem loading this menu right now. I wanted to give her an arrangement that would compliment the strong soul / blues influence in her voice, while also giving her a modern-day torch song.

Speaking of swagger, watch out for Lemar Guillary‘s trombone solo entrance. There are 0 customer reviews and 1 customer rating.

A few months later, she wrote me to say that she was going to be in Los Angeles, and that’s where this video took place. [CDATA[

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC.

You give love a bad name You give love a bad name You give love a bad name

Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat.

document.getElementById('ShopifyEmbedScript') || document.write('

postmodern jukebox you give love a bad name

And you played your game You give love You give love a bad name A school boy's dream, you act so shy

Jennie Lena lyrics yet. And you're to blame The damage is done

You give love a bad name

Oh, oh, you're a loaded gun

Let us know in the  Youtube comments which video we should POP-UP next! Shot through the heart and you're to blame Darlin' you give love a bad name An angel's smile is what you sell You promise me heaven then put me through hell Chains of love got a hold on me When passion's a prison you can't …

We’ve got a PMJ video debut this week- and this one is international. I played my part

Chains of love got a hold on me In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I played my part Jennie Lena - You Give Love a Bad Name Lyrics. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Download / Order “You Give Love A Bad Name” from our ‘Squad Goals’ album: While Postmodern Jukebox was on tour in Europe, I came across a video by Jennie, who had made a splash online last year with her amazing audition on The Voice of Holland. Autographed Copies of Scott’s Solo Piano Album “Standards & Melodies”.

-Trombone Solo- Jennie Lena on Amazon Music.

Jennie Lena, You Give Love a Bad Name (Originally Performed By Bon Jovi), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. And you're to blame You give love a bad name Shot through the heart

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shot through the heart You promised me heaven

And you played your game When I pitched the idea to him, his response was, “Oh, so I’m that guy this time?”, PRIVACY & TERMS | HAVE A QUESTION? // ]]> While Postmodern Jukebox was on tour in Europe, I came across a video by Jennie, who had made a splash online last year with her amazing audition on The Voice of Holland. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970.

Additional taxes may apply. | SITEMAP. No one can save me You Give Love a Bad Name This song is by Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox, features Jennie Lena and appears on the album Squad Goals (2016). Postmodern Jukebox live on tour at The Hague. And you're to blame Postmodern Jukebox Bon Jovi “You Gave Love A Bad Name” July 1, 2016 Mike & Mary Postmodern Jukebox teaming up with The Voice Holland alum Jennie Lena for a … Angel's smile is what you sell You promised me heaven Then put me through hell Chains of love got a hold on me When passion's a prison, you

Oh, oh, there's nowhere to run

She performed the PMJ version of “Roar” and brought the house down. Paint your smile on your lips

Sara Niemietz, No Doubt’s “Spiderwebs” as 1940s Jazz, Featuring Belle Jewel, A ’50s Rhythm & Blues Remake of “Cry Me A River,” featuring Von Smith, New PMJ Album + Don’t Stop Believin’ Pop-Up Video.

Check out the powerful voice of Holland’s own Jennie Lena on this bluesy retro take on Bon Jovi’s “You Give Love A Bad Name”: Download / Order “You Give Love A Bad Name” from our ‘Squad Goals’ album: //

Artist: Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat. An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Jennie Lena Lyrics, You Give Love a Bad Name (Originally Performed By Bon Jovi) Album, Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. The power, range, and control she had over her voice was staggering, and since PMJ was going to be playing shows in the Netherlands in just a few weeks, I wasted no time in contacting her and setting up a guest appearance for her onstage at our show in The Hague. You give love I played my part There's a problem loading this menu right now. I wanted to give her an arrangement that would compliment the strong soul / blues influence in her voice, while also giving her a modern-day torch song.

Speaking of swagger, watch out for Lemar Guillary‘s trombone solo entrance. There are 0 customer reviews and 1 customer rating.

A few months later, she wrote me to say that she was going to be in Los Angeles, and that’s where this video took place. [CDATA[

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC.

You give love a bad name You give love a bad name You give love a bad name

Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat.

document.getElementById('ShopifyEmbedScript') || document.write('