The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman has ruled out a return to his boyhood club Paris-Saint Germain days after scoring the winner in the Champions League final against them.

5:46PM. The 24-year-old has won the league title in each season he has played, across France, Italy and Germany, and says his first Champions League win has a sad tinge.

But for Kingsley Coman … Coman admitted that he felt 'sick' after scoring such an important goal against his 'favourite club', but basked in the glory of Bayern's triumph at the end of a mightily impressive season. The 24-year-old Coman joined PSG’s academy aged eight and made his professional debut aged 16, but was sold to Juventus the following year and has spent the past five years at the Allianz Arena with Bayern. Kingsley Coman: My heart hurts for PSG after scoring Champions League Final winner for Bayern, {{#singleComment}}{{value}} Comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} Comments{{/singleComment}}, {{#singleComment}}{{value}} comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} comments{{/singleComment}}, Bayern Munich beat PSG in tense Champions League Final, Show{{#moreThan3}} {{value_total}}{{/moreThan3}} comments, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. 'It's complicated. The long wait of reaching the final of the Champions League ended for Bayern Munich on Wednesday. Lebanon and Israel, formally still at war after decades of conflict, launch talks on Wednesday to address a long-running dispute over their maritime border running through potentially gas-rich Mediterranean waters. The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. The German champions defeated Lyon to book a place in the final against Paris-Saint Germain, their first final in seven years.. There is a little less good, but I kept the good memories of my time at PSG.'.

No, it's almost impossible.

Paris is not in my career plans,' he told Telefoot. "Since the beginning, we tried to control the match. Coman, who came through the youth ranks and broke into senior football with PSG, has admitted that Neymar's presence at the club would mean he would not return to Parc des Princes. "It hurts, but it's the only way.

The Frenchman ended up being the hero for Bayern as he headed in the only goal of the final to sink his former club in the biggest game in world football. Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates.

Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium.

"We are going into a partial lockdown," Rutte told a televised press conference as he outlined the steps that will take effect Wednesday. The Netherlands will go into "partial lockdown" to curb a surge in coronavirus cases, with all bars, cafes and restaurants to close, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said on Tuesday.

Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman excited about Champions League final.

It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more. Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate. Die Roten will complete a treble if they manage to win the European final on Sunday. Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman has ruled out a return to his boyhood club Paris-Saint Germain days after scoring the winner in the Champions League final against them. Coman’s second-half header, steered across goal and into the far corner, was enough for Bayern Munich to clinch a 1-0 victory at Estadio da Luz, leaving PSG’s players visibly devastated on the pitch afterwards. Bayern Munich star Kingsley Coman says his "heart hearts" after scoring the winner in the Champions League final to beat boyhood club Paris Saint-Germain.

If Neymar is on the left. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? But, for me, it was the right decision to leave and maybe if I hadn't left I might not have won this Champions League.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Despite his love for the French champions, he has ruled out a return this summer. The city once again can call itself the home of the European champions following Bayern Munich's 1-0 win over Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League final. Are you sure you want to submit this vote?

Kingsley Coman haunts PSG as Bayern claim sixth European Cup thanks to Hansi Flick masterstroke Save ... — Paris Saint-Germain (@PSG_English) August 23, 2020. Want an ad-free experience?Subscribe to Independent Premium. Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium.

In my head, there are memories of childhood. 'I didn't make an easy choice, but I always thought that, with my qualities, I could play for a big club.

You can find our Community Guidelines in full You can also choose to be emailed when someone replies to your comment.

Coman came through the youth ranks at PSG, winning the treble in 2013 and added a second Ligue 1 title the following summer before moving to Juventus and then to Bayern. Long-time foes Lebanon and Israel launched unprecedented talks on Wednesday over their disputed sea border in a brief meeting which the lead Lebanese negotiator described as "the first step on a thousand-mile journey." "This is an extraordinary feeling," he told RMC Sport. Please be respectful when making a comment and adhere to our Community Guidelines. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. I feel a lot of joy, but also sadness for PSG, it hurts my heart a bit even though I am 100% Bayern as I have said.”, Of the final itself, Coman added: “Since the beginning, we tried to control the match. Bayern Munich hero Kingsley Coman feels ‘sadness for PSG’ after beating childhood club in Champions League final. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Coman feels ‘sadness for PSG’ after beating childhood club in final, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification.

Bayern Munich win Champions League as Kingsley Coman header sinks PSG David Hytner @DaveHytner Sun 23 Aug 2020 16.53 EDT Last modified on …

Speaking to RMC Sport after the final whistle, Coman said: “This is an extraordinary feeling. PSG had a super match, as did we, it was a super final.”.

Paris-born Coman scored the only goal just before the hour as Bayern lifted the trophy in an empty Estadio da Luz in Lisbon.
You can find our Community Guidelines in full here.

We have to be stricter.". Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? "PSG had a super match, as did we, it was a super final.". "I feel a lot of joy, but also sadness for PSG, it hurts my heart a bit even though I am 100% Bayern as I have said. FRANCE 24's International Affairs editor Philip Turle explains. Born in Paris to parents from Guadeloupe, Coman began his career with US Sénart-Moissy in 2002, at the age of six.

Kingsley Coman felt “sadness for PSG” after scoring the goal which denied his former club the Champions League trophy.

here. He added: 'PSG will always be my favourite club. Create a commenting name to join the debate, There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts, There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts.
Marie Boyd, Andrea Dossena, Abbott Laboratories Temecula, Ca, Saweetie Quavo, Who Is Running Against Aoc, Tyson Fury Promoter, Richard Bona Live Concert, Johnson Baby Oil 500ml Price, Lyceum 2019 Season, Superman: Unbound Review, Insurance Based Healthcare, Ottawa Senators Heritage Jersey, Best Lager Beer, Red Carpet Massacre, Wrocław Pogoda, Henry Tadeusz Farrell, Titans Logo Png, Sim Card Unlimited Data, Increase Synonym Ielts, Ring Floodlight Cam Professional Installation Cost, Better Off Dead Ricky's Mom, Forever 21, Tag Feedback Sentence Starters, Dustin Hoffman Children, Usa Vs Portugal 2014 Lineup, My3 Safety Planning App, Halle Berry Instagram, Gloria Carter Birthday, Ronaldo Headers, Argentina 2018 World Cup Squad, Ballarat Population 2020, Nigeria Vs Cameroon 2002, Zachary Levi Height, British Army Vs American Army Revolutionary War, Stock Market Direction Next Week, One Crazy Summer Theme, Melissanthi Mahut Greek, Virgin Islands Healthcare, The Frozen Ground Cast, Peru Itinerary 5 Days, Mama Says Waterboy, Ronaldo Position Fifa 20, Mr Mom Song, Suge Pronunciation, The Vicar Of Wakefield Conclusion, Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor, Baxter Of California Reviews, Malcolm Subban Stats, Watch Masculin Féminin, Ronaldo Weight And Height, Texasville Dvd, Jack And Jill Organization, Why Is The East Of The Uk Drier Than The West, Zimmer Instrument Catalog, Glass Material, Zeke Young, Johnson And Johnson Ringaskiddy Cork, Marouane Chamakh Stats, Robin Anderson, Sepp Van Den Berg Parents, Better Off Dead Streaming, Discover Meaning In Tamil, Western University Of Health Sciences Pa Program Tuition, " />

kingsley coman psg

Video: Messi wants out of Barcelona (France 24), Israel-Lebanon talks: Long-time foes hold indirects talks on maritime border, Coronavirus pandemic: Netherlands return to a 'partial lockdown', Lebanon-Israel nagociations: US-mediated talks open over disputed sea border, Lebanon, Israel begin indirect talks over maritime border, Thailand protests: Anti-government demonstrators call for PM resignation, 'Management is playing the russian roulette': When doctors infected with Covid continue to work, Supreme Court nominee hearing: Coney Barrett avoids questions on abortion & healthcare, Trump, Biden target battleground states in race for White House, Tunisia: Protests erupt after man killed in kiosk demolition, New Nagorno-Karabakh fighting defies ceasefire pleas as death toll mounts, Humanitarian crisis feared as Nagorno-Karabakh ceasefire buckles, Coronavirus pandemic: Scientists use reproduction rate to track virus spread, 'We need the whole world's help': In France, Armenian diaspora fears another genocide, Nagorno-Karabakh: 'We are hearing continue reports of violence and ceasefire violations', Coronavirus pandemic: Virus curfews in effect in Germany, Concern accross Europe as continent faces second wave: Update on the situation in Germany. Dentists Say This Little-Known Trick Will Easily Fix Bad Breath Forever, New Car Gadget Magically Removes Scratches & Dents. The 24-year-old Coman joined PSG’s academy aged eight and made his professional debut aged 16, but was sold to Juventus the following year, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile.

They had counters, we knew that they were going to be dangerous. 'I have maybe eight to 10 years at a high level, so we can't close the door.

', Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Joe Biden raises record £294 million in September, Stevie Nicks: 'Christine McVie and I chose Fleetwood Mac over motherhood', Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

Bayern Munich star Kingsley Coman says his "heart hearts" after scoring the winner in the Champions League final to beat boyhood club Paris Saint-Germain. They had counters, we knew that they were going to be dangerous.

The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman has ruled out a return to his boyhood club Paris-Saint Germain days after scoring the winner in the Champions League final against them.

5:46PM. The 24-year-old has won the league title in each season he has played, across France, Italy and Germany, and says his first Champions League win has a sad tinge.

But for Kingsley Coman … Coman admitted that he felt 'sick' after scoring such an important goal against his 'favourite club', but basked in the glory of Bayern's triumph at the end of a mightily impressive season. The 24-year-old Coman joined PSG’s academy aged eight and made his professional debut aged 16, but was sold to Juventus the following year and has spent the past five years at the Allianz Arena with Bayern. Kingsley Coman: My heart hurts for PSG after scoring Champions League Final winner for Bayern, {{#singleComment}}{{value}} Comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} Comments{{/singleComment}}, {{#singleComment}}{{value}} comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} comments{{/singleComment}}, Bayern Munich beat PSG in tense Champions League Final, Show{{#moreThan3}} {{value_total}}{{/moreThan3}} comments, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. 'It's complicated. The long wait of reaching the final of the Champions League ended for Bayern Munich on Wednesday. Lebanon and Israel, formally still at war after decades of conflict, launch talks on Wednesday to address a long-running dispute over their maritime border running through potentially gas-rich Mediterranean waters. The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. The German champions defeated Lyon to book a place in the final against Paris-Saint Germain, their first final in seven years.. There is a little less good, but I kept the good memories of my time at PSG.'.

No, it's almost impossible.

Paris is not in my career plans,' he told Telefoot. "Since the beginning, we tried to control the match. Coman, who came through the youth ranks and broke into senior football with PSG, has admitted that Neymar's presence at the club would mean he would not return to Parc des Princes. "It hurts, but it's the only way.

The Frenchman ended up being the hero for Bayern as he headed in the only goal of the final to sink his former club in the biggest game in world football. Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates.

Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium.

"We are going into a partial lockdown," Rutte told a televised press conference as he outlined the steps that will take effect Wednesday. The Netherlands will go into "partial lockdown" to curb a surge in coronavirus cases, with all bars, cafes and restaurants to close, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said on Tuesday.

Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman excited about Champions League final.

It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more. Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate. Die Roten will complete a treble if they manage to win the European final on Sunday. Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman has ruled out a return to his boyhood club Paris-Saint Germain days after scoring the winner in the Champions League final against them. Coman’s second-half header, steered across goal and into the far corner, was enough for Bayern Munich to clinch a 1-0 victory at Estadio da Luz, leaving PSG’s players visibly devastated on the pitch afterwards. Bayern Munich star Kingsley Coman says his "heart hearts" after scoring the winner in the Champions League final to beat boyhood club Paris Saint-Germain.

If Neymar is on the left. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? But, for me, it was the right decision to leave and maybe if I hadn't left I might not have won this Champions League.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Despite his love for the French champions, he has ruled out a return this summer. The city once again can call itself the home of the European champions following Bayern Munich's 1-0 win over Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League final. Are you sure you want to submit this vote?

Kingsley Coman haunts PSG as Bayern claim sixth European Cup thanks to Hansi Flick masterstroke Save ... — Paris Saint-Germain (@PSG_English) August 23, 2020. Want an ad-free experience?Subscribe to Independent Premium. Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium.

In my head, there are memories of childhood. 'I didn't make an easy choice, but I always thought that, with my qualities, I could play for a big club.

You can find our Community Guidelines in full You can also choose to be emailed when someone replies to your comment.

Coman came through the youth ranks at PSG, winning the treble in 2013 and added a second Ligue 1 title the following summer before moving to Juventus and then to Bayern. Long-time foes Lebanon and Israel launched unprecedented talks on Wednesday over their disputed sea border in a brief meeting which the lead Lebanese negotiator described as "the first step on a thousand-mile journey." "This is an extraordinary feeling," he told RMC Sport. Please be respectful when making a comment and adhere to our Community Guidelines. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. I feel a lot of joy, but also sadness for PSG, it hurts my heart a bit even though I am 100% Bayern as I have said.”, Of the final itself, Coman added: “Since the beginning, we tried to control the match. Bayern Munich hero Kingsley Coman feels ‘sadness for PSG’ after beating childhood club in Champions League final. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Coman feels ‘sadness for PSG’ after beating childhood club in final, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification.

Bayern Munich win Champions League as Kingsley Coman header sinks PSG David Hytner @DaveHytner Sun 23 Aug 2020 16.53 EDT Last modified on …

Speaking to RMC Sport after the final whistle, Coman said: “This is an extraordinary feeling. PSG had a super match, as did we, it was a super final.”.

Paris-born Coman scored the only goal just before the hour as Bayern lifted the trophy in an empty Estadio da Luz in Lisbon.
You can find our Community Guidelines in full here.

We have to be stricter.". Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? "PSG had a super match, as did we, it was a super final.". "I feel a lot of joy, but also sadness for PSG, it hurts my heart a bit even though I am 100% Bayern as I have said. FRANCE 24's International Affairs editor Philip Turle explains. Born in Paris to parents from Guadeloupe, Coman began his career with US Sénart-Moissy in 2002, at the age of six.

Kingsley Coman felt “sadness for PSG” after scoring the goal which denied his former club the Champions League trophy.

here. He added: 'PSG will always be my favourite club. Create a commenting name to join the debate, There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts, There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts.

Marie Boyd, Andrea Dossena, Abbott Laboratories Temecula, Ca, Saweetie Quavo, Who Is Running Against Aoc, Tyson Fury Promoter, Richard Bona Live Concert, Johnson Baby Oil 500ml Price, Lyceum 2019 Season, Superman: Unbound Review, Insurance Based Healthcare, Ottawa Senators Heritage Jersey, Best Lager Beer, Red Carpet Massacre, Wrocław Pogoda, Henry Tadeusz Farrell, Titans Logo Png, Sim Card Unlimited Data, Increase Synonym Ielts, Ring Floodlight Cam Professional Installation Cost, Better Off Dead Ricky's Mom, Forever 21, Tag Feedback Sentence Starters, Dustin Hoffman Children, Usa Vs Portugal 2014 Lineup, My3 Safety Planning App, Halle Berry Instagram, Gloria Carter Birthday, Ronaldo Headers, Argentina 2018 World Cup Squad, Ballarat Population 2020, Nigeria Vs Cameroon 2002, Zachary Levi Height, British Army Vs American Army Revolutionary War, Stock Market Direction Next Week, One Crazy Summer Theme, Melissanthi Mahut Greek, Virgin Islands Healthcare, The Frozen Ground Cast, Peru Itinerary 5 Days, Mama Says Waterboy, Ronaldo Position Fifa 20, Mr Mom Song, Suge Pronunciation, The Vicar Of Wakefield Conclusion, Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor, Baxter Of California Reviews, Malcolm Subban Stats, Watch Masculin Féminin, Ronaldo Weight And Height, Texasville Dvd, Jack And Jill Organization, Why Is The East Of The Uk Drier Than The West, Zimmer Instrument Catalog, Glass Material, Zeke Young, Johnson And Johnson Ringaskiddy Cork, Marouane Chamakh Stats, Robin Anderson, Sepp Van Den Berg Parents, Better Off Dead Streaming, Discover Meaning In Tamil, Western University Of Health Sciences Pa Program Tuition,