keep it mello (clean)

1. to stay relaxed, keep it solid and be stress free. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. @theswedishhutt: Gets more plays than you :P. 2016-08-26T21:20:19Z. I smoke and keep it mello I drink and keep it mello Everyday I keep it mello Everyday I keep it mello I smoke and keep it mello I drink and keep it mello Everyday I keep it mello Everyday I keep it mello It's like 4 am and I'm bored again When that 40 end When that dream team all played out and they hit bench I just step back lemme soak it in https://twitter.com/10HoursLoop--------------Original: marshmello - KeEp IT MeLLo (feat. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? Omar LinX) 10 Hour loopMarshmello - KeEp IT MeLLo (feat.

Email me or post a comment and I will do an 10 hour loop as soon as possible! -If you do not wish to see your content on this channel, mail me with the original uploader's or a verified representative's adress and I will have it removed within 12 hours.Email : loop10hour@gmail.com--------------Marshmello - KeEp IT MeLLo (feat. Marshmello - KeEp IT MeLLo (Letras y canción para escuchar) - Woke up and just felt right / Phone blown like a tailpipe / Today's schedule air tight / I turn a short day into a long night / See you soon if you got the Would you like to support me? Woke up and just felt rightPhone blown like a tailpipeToday's schedule air tightI turn a short day into a long nightSee you soon if you got the heartMeet you outside reny park, Hurry up it it's gettin darkWe don't say too muchAnd that says a lotHoped into that old benzDrive through where that road endsGood times with some old friendsI got just the thing if you so tense, If you so tenseBurn one lets go do someGot me stoned as medusaZoned out with a blank stareI'm lookin into the futureHold up ain't nothing gonna hold us, Put the devil to the sideGot an angel on my shoulderAnd I'm like helloIt's good to finally let goI ain't worried bout a thingI just like to keep it mellow, Yea I like to keep it melloI smoke and keep it melloI drink and keep it melloEveryday I keep it melloEveryday I keep it mello, I smoke and keep it melloI drink and keep it melloEveryday I keep it melloEveryday I keep it mello, It's like 4 am and I'm bored againWhen that 40 endWhen that dream team allPlayed out and they hit benchI just step back lemme soak it inI've seen the ups and downsSo I get it now, I was born to winIt's my time bout time, my turn I can't lieWaiting for that one sparkMy one hope to catch fireI'm fine, I'm high, Light rain through the sunshineTryin to man this old boatI'm the captain now and it's crunch timeI don't care if I'm gettin paidNeed the week but I get the dayWide awake when I need sleepI'm knee deep but I set the wayFocused on that one mistake let it free don't let it breakFuck it all, I'm turning inMy celly's off the great escape, Hold up ain't nothing gonna hold usPut the devil to the sideGot an angel on my shoulderAnd I'm like helloIt's good to finally let goI ain't worried bout a thingI just like to keep it mellow, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil.

Jerick Mckinnon Contract, Jesse Ylönen, Cristiano Ronaldo Salary Usd, Ida Prosky, Soulcalibur II, Elizabeth Debicki Wdw, Tommy Hilfiger Dubai, Ring Security For Windows, China Vs Russia Military Power 2020, Cinderella Ii: Dreams Come True Cast, She Wore A Yellow Ribbon Full Movie 123movies, Time And Again Book, How To Save Tax In Poland, Csny Ohio (live), History Never Repeats Meaning, Engineering Institute Of Technology World Ranking, Ann Skelly, Ace In The Hole Summary, Shawn Achor Ted Talktranscript, John Jewl Smith, Average Income In Germany, Kate Gilmore, Two And A Half Men' Reboot 2020, Mike Tyson Vs Evander Holyfield 2020 Fight, Vincent Spano Net Worth, Grudge Match Netflix, One Chance Movie Watch Online, 2015 NFL Draft, Three Days Of The Condor Analysis, Who Would Win A War Between Russia And China, Kashmir Beauty, Dunkirk Amazon Prime, How To Give Effective Feedback To Your Students Brookhart, Majestic Theatre, Benmont Tench Daughter, Nicki Minaj New Song Lyrics, Stefon Diggs Salary, Tommy Haas Instagram,