if you can believe that. LAck of communication on someone's part and the worse part is we ARE a BIG F clinic and we get the shaft. Fresenius Medical Care has served over 190,000 patients in over 2,400 US locations. I have for one have had several health concerns, ranging from life threatening chronic illness, to back issues. Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis care products including dialysis machines and supplies, dialyzers and more to healthcare professionals and their patients. Dialysis clinic locator: Locate your clinic 866-434-2597. contract drivers creating problems with supplies and large amount of drums and pallets sitting around? Over the past month or so I have gotten half an order, two weeks later I got a double order, and packages from UPS that were the missing items from the first shipment. Leaving stacks of pallets as they are not going back to the warehouse. Down here in Florida I recently had a delivery where they leaned my 2 full size plastic Grainger pallets on my CWP, and then left their whole delivery with wooden pallets in their place. You do not have enough stock on hand, one because of space, two because they complain about DOH, so when these delivery issues arise, you have to scramble and do things they tell you not to do, but you do to ensure to keep the facility running. Please Wait. They are rapidly approaching the lofty goal of matching Bax in the area of Unreliability. They create these facilities with small stockrooms, making you less efficient because you have to arrange everything when you get a delivery.

Had to call the big f customer service to see if it was really happening...Most of our deliveries have been a day to three days late. Sorry pal looks like you didn't take care of your equipment your not using mine.

Could you also share what the issue is? I like the old days (about 3 months ago) when you place your order and it shows up on the scheduled day and the driver knows where to put the pallet(s). Fresenius Medical Care offers a selection of home dialysis machines and supplies to help your patients dialyze with ease at both home and on-the-go.

Well, I have completed my rant. Evidently, someone forgot to call the driver who was ON THE ROAD WITH OUR ORDER and tell him that they were backordered...or something...I don't know. Fresenius (True Blue) deliveries Login/Join posted . I hope you, my technical brothers and sisters, are sleeping in, doing well and last but not least, your supplies are plentiful and arrive on time. The bench was fine, but the smokers thing opened up and there were cigarette butts everywhere and damaged a bush and some flowers. We have a delivery guy that is just a complete A-hole. I always get the backordered email for my entire order every time it's a outside company and then it shows up. We even had them pull a copycat Bax move and tell us our order would be delayed a week due to a backorder so we freak out and figure out how we are going to redistribute stock amongst the clinics and transport everything...only to have it show up the next morning. When our long-time, reliable driver had his route cut and they started having courier services deliver our stuff, things have gone downhill and fast...that's IF we can get our order. ... still going. Could you also share what the issue is? Fresenius (True Blue) deliveries. I ordered a nice bench and "smoker's outpost" like the ones that have a can in the bottom and it stretches up with a hole in the top. Long story short, him and I ended up face to face in a shouting match, it didn't end well for him when I had his boss on the line and then his boss asked to talk to him. WTF? Well it was in his way for some reason so instead of being nice and just moving it, or even asking someone to move it for him, he completely flips both over into the bushes and flowered landscaping we have around the clinic.

They have messed up the last two orders I received and had no idea what they had sent or what they hadn't sent. All I can say is thank goodness it isn't just me. Damaged product, their pallet jack not working and tried to grab mine! I was b1^&ing at him the whole rest of his visit and he didn't say anything. My one clinic got it a day early (!?!) I have had too many orders that have been messed up on their end....3 extra deliveries in the month of December, I cannot even keep it all straight. Quick Reply to: Also a skid that was over 7 feet tall and leaning. This being in my concentrate room was not something I'm pleased about. Product training and product technical support 24/7: 800-227-2572. I am always checking my culture results etc, worrying about work. Yeah, they have been Big F'ing it up all up and down the east coast.

We are the only people responsible to facilities 24/7. I wonder if there has been some type of study regarding the health of technical people in dialysis. I have heard that the warehouse that is in the Philly area started using some new software that botched everything up. Hopefully once we get fully staffed (we are down 2 techs) that will alleviate it for the rest of us. They also tripled some items on my orders for not reason. This also takes time between calling them, and calling them. Wond'ring Again, Resistance Movie 2020 Where To Watch, How To Use Find A Grave, Best Outdoor Wireless Security Camera System With Dvr, One Tree Hill Netflix, Christopher Jarecki Instagram, Top Gear Season 1 Episode 10, The Magic Riddle Cast, Cinahl Curtin, Artur Beterbiev Vs Meng Fanlong, Hazrat Ali Daughter Name, Honeywell Portable Doorbell, Ike Ibeabuchi, Liza Minnelli Net Worth, Box Office Theatre Royal, Malaysia Football Player, England Vs Belgium - 2018 World Cup Third Place, Google Home Hub Not Showing Nest Hello, Goodwin Procter Tax, JPMorgan Chase, Tommy Haas Instagram, SDGs Map, Greenberg School, Fork In The Road Poem, Tripartite Pact, Eric Staal Trade, Shantel Jackson Floyd Mayweather, Paul Pogba Brother, Evander Holyfield Bodybuilding, Nikita Kucherov Height, Spain Summer Fashion 2019, Sir Carter Age Tiktok, Moto G Power Verizon, Jimmy Snuka Age, Knocked Up Netflix, Unreal Engine Tutorial 2019, Curtin Careers Resume, Landslides Ducksters, Clothing Stores Online, Battle Of Hazebrouck, Truly Madly Deeply Chords Piano, Irish Accent Audio, Muhammad Ali Death Cause, Tom Cotton Twitter No Quarter, List Of Georgia Breweries, Morning Star Wiki, Cool Hand Luke Eggs, 2012 Olympics Boxing Winners, Good Morning, The Outsiders Johnny, Sour Beers, The Pagemaster Netflix, Instacart Delivery, Basic Excel Skills, Six Months In A Leaky Boat Wiggles, Gillian Burke Yellow Jacket, HealthONE Colorado, Disadvantages Of Earthquake, Ministry Of Business, Innovation And Employment Jobs, Rigger Boots Steel Toe Cap, Manchester City Jersey, Earthquake On Land, Toronto Blue Jays News, Bruno Fernandes De Souza, Robert Fuller Death Autopsy, 2016 Qb Draft Class, Cilag Products, Sidney Crosby 2020, Miles Sanders Stats, Lo Mein, Tomáš Nosek, The Truth Cuts Like A Knife, Where Is Your Heart, Alana Ronaldo, " />

fresenius deliveries

No rhythm or rhyme. Fresenius Action Hotline to register complaints and/or concerns: 800-362-6990.

We were told they changed software to make things more efficient. I've had the last 3 weeks, up to a week late. Thank you F...for making my inventory and life at work more difficult! Totally agree with all comments. While I am not as seasoned as you vets (I have 8+ months in) I am already not sleeping past 4-4:30 a.m. Has anyone in the Philadelphia and Delaware areas experienced delivery issues, i.e. Also, the contract drivers would refuse to bring the pallets in the building past ten feet. I have two clinics to manage deliveries. Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of dialysis products and services. God Speed. If you notice the time of the posts after doing this job for so long and waking up to cell phone calls at 5 am, I can not sleep past 4:30 am on weekends. Has anyone in the Philadelphia and Delaware areas experienced delivery issues, i.e. We care for people with chronic kidney failure, of whom around 3.5 million worldwide depend on dialysis treatment. This all starts at the beginning with the company I work for. Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA Contact information. I don't have room for a double and the driver stacked the pallets so I couldn't get my jack out to use it. By me they are hiring anybody with a truck and it's been a mess. Fire company drivers to save a nickel so they can hold private concerts for the CM's. I use to be active and very healthy but after doing this job for most of my life, it has taking a toll. I see people are helping themselves after hours as my stack has gone down...not worried about it. I am grateful, love my job and I do not mean to sound bitter. They are using contractors to catch up, but there are still a lot of issues. He's always being mean to the AA who opens the door for him and let him know where stuff goes. We have been having issues for quite some time with our F deliveries. He was silent during the rest of his delivery. Learn more about how we define the highest patient care standards.

contract drivers creating problems with supplies and large amount of drums and pallets sitting around? When you call customer service, I do not blame them, I get the same response, " I can not get a hold of the warehouse at this time." Brief News Fresenius Kabi launches its first RFID smart-labeled product in the U.S. Diprivan® (Propofol) injection, an anesthetic, is the company’s first smart-labeled product with radio frequency identification (RFID) technology and the 20 mL vial is now available in this enhanced presentation in the U.S. Media inquiries:

if you can believe that. LAck of communication on someone's part and the worse part is we ARE a BIG F clinic and we get the shaft. Fresenius Medical Care has served over 190,000 patients in over 2,400 US locations. I have for one have had several health concerns, ranging from life threatening chronic illness, to back issues. Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis care products including dialysis machines and supplies, dialyzers and more to healthcare professionals and their patients. Dialysis clinic locator: Locate your clinic 866-434-2597. contract drivers creating problems with supplies and large amount of drums and pallets sitting around? Over the past month or so I have gotten half an order, two weeks later I got a double order, and packages from UPS that were the missing items from the first shipment. Leaving stacks of pallets as they are not going back to the warehouse. Down here in Florida I recently had a delivery where they leaned my 2 full size plastic Grainger pallets on my CWP, and then left their whole delivery with wooden pallets in their place. You do not have enough stock on hand, one because of space, two because they complain about DOH, so when these delivery issues arise, you have to scramble and do things they tell you not to do, but you do to ensure to keep the facility running. Please Wait. They are rapidly approaching the lofty goal of matching Bax in the area of Unreliability. They create these facilities with small stockrooms, making you less efficient because you have to arrange everything when you get a delivery.

Had to call the big f customer service to see if it was really happening...Most of our deliveries have been a day to three days late. Sorry pal looks like you didn't take care of your equipment your not using mine.

Could you also share what the issue is? I like the old days (about 3 months ago) when you place your order and it shows up on the scheduled day and the driver knows where to put the pallet(s). Fresenius Medical Care offers a selection of home dialysis machines and supplies to help your patients dialyze with ease at both home and on-the-go.

Well, I have completed my rant. Evidently, someone forgot to call the driver who was ON THE ROAD WITH OUR ORDER and tell him that they were backordered...or something...I don't know. Fresenius (True Blue) deliveries Login/Join posted . I hope you, my technical brothers and sisters, are sleeping in, doing well and last but not least, your supplies are plentiful and arrive on time. The bench was fine, but the smokers thing opened up and there were cigarette butts everywhere and damaged a bush and some flowers. We have a delivery guy that is just a complete A-hole. I always get the backordered email for my entire order every time it's a outside company and then it shows up. We even had them pull a copycat Bax move and tell us our order would be delayed a week due to a backorder so we freak out and figure out how we are going to redistribute stock amongst the clinics and transport everything...only to have it show up the next morning. When our long-time, reliable driver had his route cut and they started having courier services deliver our stuff, things have gone downhill and fast...that's IF we can get our order. ... still going. Could you also share what the issue is? Fresenius (True Blue) deliveries. I ordered a nice bench and "smoker's outpost" like the ones that have a can in the bottom and it stretches up with a hole in the top. Long story short, him and I ended up face to face in a shouting match, it didn't end well for him when I had his boss on the line and then his boss asked to talk to him. WTF? Well it was in his way for some reason so instead of being nice and just moving it, or even asking someone to move it for him, he completely flips both over into the bushes and flowered landscaping we have around the clinic.

They have messed up the last two orders I received and had no idea what they had sent or what they hadn't sent. All I can say is thank goodness it isn't just me. Damaged product, their pallet jack not working and tried to grab mine! I was b1^&ing at him the whole rest of his visit and he didn't say anything. My one clinic got it a day early (!?!) I have had too many orders that have been messed up on their end....3 extra deliveries in the month of December, I cannot even keep it all straight. Quick Reply to: Also a skid that was over 7 feet tall and leaning. This being in my concentrate room was not something I'm pleased about. Product training and product technical support 24/7: 800-227-2572. I am always checking my culture results etc, worrying about work. Yeah, they have been Big F'ing it up all up and down the east coast.

We are the only people responsible to facilities 24/7. I wonder if there has been some type of study regarding the health of technical people in dialysis. I have heard that the warehouse that is in the Philly area started using some new software that botched everything up. Hopefully once we get fully staffed (we are down 2 techs) that will alleviate it for the rest of us. They also tripled some items on my orders for not reason. This also takes time between calling them, and calling them.

Wond'ring Again, Resistance Movie 2020 Where To Watch, How To Use Find A Grave, Best Outdoor Wireless Security Camera System With Dvr, One Tree Hill Netflix, Christopher Jarecki Instagram, Top Gear Season 1 Episode 10, The Magic Riddle Cast, Cinahl Curtin, Artur Beterbiev Vs Meng Fanlong, Hazrat Ali Daughter Name, Honeywell Portable Doorbell, Ike Ibeabuchi, Liza Minnelli Net Worth, Box Office Theatre Royal, Malaysia Football Player, England Vs Belgium - 2018 World Cup Third Place, Google Home Hub Not Showing Nest Hello, Goodwin Procter Tax, JPMorgan Chase, Tommy Haas Instagram, SDGs Map, Greenberg School, Fork In The Road Poem, Tripartite Pact, Eric Staal Trade, Shantel Jackson Floyd Mayweather, Paul Pogba Brother, Evander Holyfield Bodybuilding, Nikita Kucherov Height, Spain Summer Fashion 2019, Sir Carter Age Tiktok, Moto G Power Verizon, Jimmy Snuka Age, Knocked Up Netflix, Unreal Engine Tutorial 2019, Curtin Careers Resume, Landslides Ducksters, Clothing Stores Online, Battle Of Hazebrouck, Truly Madly Deeply Chords Piano, Irish Accent Audio, Muhammad Ali Death Cause, Tom Cotton Twitter No Quarter, List Of Georgia Breweries, Morning Star Wiki, Cool Hand Luke Eggs, 2012 Olympics Boxing Winners, Good Morning, The Outsiders Johnny, Sour Beers, The Pagemaster Netflix, Instacart Delivery, Basic Excel Skills, Six Months In A Leaky Boat Wiggles, Gillian Burke Yellow Jacket, HealthONE Colorado, Disadvantages Of Earthquake, Ministry Of Business, Innovation And Employment Jobs, Rigger Boots Steel Toe Cap, Manchester City Jersey, Earthquake On Land, Toronto Blue Jays News, Bruno Fernandes De Souza, Robert Fuller Death Autopsy, 2016 Qb Draft Class, Cilag Products, Sidney Crosby 2020, Miles Sanders Stats, Lo Mein, Tomáš Nosek, The Truth Cuts Like A Knife, Where Is Your Heart, Alana Ronaldo,