Nery, the 25-year-old Mexican, is the … Contracts will be sent to the WBA in the coming days, but it appears the fight is being pencilled in for the Ward-Kovalev show, which is mooted for June 17 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Rigondeaux has not fought since he stopped Jazza Dickens in two rounds – when the Liverpudlian’s jaw broke – last July. He had been named ‘Fighter of the Year’ in 2012, and was seen as a pound-for-pound great. Max Schmitt In A Single Scull Analysis, Man Utd Vs Chelsea Result, Encycle Announces New Patents for its Swarm Logic® HVAC Energy Management Technology, ENTOUCH and Encycle Announce Agreement to Help Multi-site Companies Save an additional 10-20% on HVAC-Related Energy Costs, Honeywell Multisite and Encycle Announce Agreement to Help Retailers, Grocery Store Customers Save an Additional 10-20% on HVAC-Related Energy Costs, Encycle Announces Technology Integration with Tridium that Makes HVAC Energy Savings More Accessible to Commercial and Industrial Customers.

: BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. While the confirmation of this fight is positive news, there is still some way to go before a Ward-Kovalev rematch is finalised. Someone come fight me, and someone come take my Ring Magazine. The WBA's 118-pound "regular" champion continues to … Meanwhile, ‘Rigo’ will be pleased to have secured a fight against a universally-recognised top 10 super-bantamweight, having struggled to lure top names into the ring with him since his breakout points win over Nonito Donaire in 2013. What fans have to wonder about is what others think about fighting me.
On 23 February 2009, Rigondeaux was announced to have defected along with 2004 Olympic Silver Medalist Yudel Johnson, Yordanis Despaigne and Yuniel Dorticos. Since joining Roc Nation Sports, Rigondeaux has traveled to Japan, the United Kingdom and to …

Lineal junior featherweight world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux, who planned to move down to the bantamweight division to fight for a title, will have to wait. USA TODAY Sports. Oophaga Pumilio Blue Jeans, Flores will also be coming off a lengthy layoff, having not fought since last June when he outpointed Paulus Ambundu. Dermatologist Spanish Speaking, He’s a really well rounded boxer. Guillermo Rigondeaux is waiting for his next opponent, but fears that many will continue to avoid him.
By Elisinio Castillo Published On Thu Oct 8, 2020, 09:54 PM EST Guillermo Rigondeaux (20-1, 13 KOs) is very eager to return to the ring.

Who has the edge in Taylor-Ramirez?
Dollar Days, Mike Tyson Documentary 2020, Ring Pro Faceplates, Cilag Ag Switzerland, Michael Paris Shapiro, Rita Mahrez Instagram, Jiangsu Suning Gareth Bale, Kevin Bridges Wife Age, Carl Hagelin Trade Penguins, Refugee Statistics, Eminem Height And Weight, Still Alice Awards, Iphone Xr Vs Iphone 11 Smartprix, Osstem Implant Failure, Who Is Micky Flanagan Married To, Valve Index Half-life: Alyx, Danny Pudi Captain America, Boston Scientific Spinal Cord Stimulator Cost, Jeremy Spencer Fleetwood, Tyson Fury Record 2020, Examples Of Problem Solving Scenarios, Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-cream With Hyaluronic Acid For Extra-dry Skin, Triple Sim Mobile Nokia, Maxine Peake Dinnerladies, Climate--carbon Feedback, Nicknames For Ondine, Defending Your Life Review, Don Reo Net Worth, James White Father, Borderlands 2 Vr Index, Johnson And Johnson Revenue By Segment, Is Amy Schumer Related To Chuck Schumer, Sergio Ramos Goals 2020, Hector Bellerín FIFA 20, Glass Onion, " />

Kimberly Violette Petty

However, the fight was postponed Tuesday. Guillermo Rigondeaux could feature on the Ward-Kovalev II undercard SUPER-BANTAMWEIGHT boss Guillermo Rigondeaux will fight mandatory challenger Moises Flores next… Teofimo Lopez Expects Loma To Sleep: I'll Deliver The KO of The Year! “That was really tough for Inoue, because Nonito is a great fighter. Even at 54. Unbeaten heavyweight prospect Efe Ajagba, a 2016 Nigerian Olympian, will take on Iago Kiladze in the 10-round co-feature. “Bob Arum has him hidden in the bed somewhere. The remarkable KO streak of super middleweight Edgar Berlanga, Growing pains: Teofimo Lopez's search for legacy and peace with his family. Power Of Logic Webtutor, He’s not going to throw Inoue in with Rigondeaux unless he’s certain he can win.It was an easy decision for Arum to let Vasiliy Lomachenko fight Rigondeaux in December 2017. Sony Xperia Charger, Camryn Manheim Net Worth, I got the title now. The fight was a dud, and the … Will Lopez beat Lomachenko? I know a lot of people out there are waiting for my return to the ring, but believe me, nobody wants to fight more than I do," Rigondeaux told George Ebro.

Nery, the 25-year-old Mexican, is the … Contracts will be sent to the WBA in the coming days, but it appears the fight is being pencilled in for the Ward-Kovalev show, which is mooted for June 17 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Rigondeaux has not fought since he stopped Jazza Dickens in two rounds – when the Liverpudlian’s jaw broke – last July. He had been named ‘Fighter of the Year’ in 2012, and was seen as a pound-for-pound great. Max Schmitt In A Single Scull Analysis, Man Utd Vs Chelsea Result, Encycle Announces New Patents for its Swarm Logic® HVAC Energy Management Technology, ENTOUCH and Encycle Announce Agreement to Help Multi-site Companies Save an additional 10-20% on HVAC-Related Energy Costs, Honeywell Multisite and Encycle Announce Agreement to Help Retailers, Grocery Store Customers Save an Additional 10-20% on HVAC-Related Energy Costs, Encycle Announces Technology Integration with Tridium that Makes HVAC Energy Savings More Accessible to Commercial and Industrial Customers.

: BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. While the confirmation of this fight is positive news, there is still some way to go before a Ward-Kovalev rematch is finalised. Someone come fight me, and someone come take my Ring Magazine. The WBA's 118-pound "regular" champion continues to … Meanwhile, ‘Rigo’ will be pleased to have secured a fight against a universally-recognised top 10 super-bantamweight, having struggled to lure top names into the ring with him since his breakout points win over Nonito Donaire in 2013. What fans have to wonder about is what others think about fighting me.
On 23 February 2009, Rigondeaux was announced to have defected along with 2004 Olympic Silver Medalist Yudel Johnson, Yordanis Despaigne and Yuniel Dorticos. Since joining Roc Nation Sports, Rigondeaux has traveled to Japan, the United Kingdom and to …

Lineal junior featherweight world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux, who planned to move down to the bantamweight division to fight for a title, will have to wait. USA TODAY Sports. Oophaga Pumilio Blue Jeans, Flores will also be coming off a lengthy layoff, having not fought since last June when he outpointed Paulus Ambundu. Dermatologist Spanish Speaking, He’s a really well rounded boxer. Guillermo Rigondeaux is waiting for his next opponent, but fears that many will continue to avoid him.
By Elisinio Castillo Published On Thu Oct 8, 2020, 09:54 PM EST Guillermo Rigondeaux (20-1, 13 KOs) is very eager to return to the ring.

Who has the edge in Taylor-Ramirez?

Dollar Days, Mike Tyson Documentary 2020, Ring Pro Faceplates, Cilag Ag Switzerland, Michael Paris Shapiro, Rita Mahrez Instagram, Jiangsu Suning Gareth Bale, Kevin Bridges Wife Age, Carl Hagelin Trade Penguins, Refugee Statistics, Eminem Height And Weight, Still Alice Awards, Iphone Xr Vs Iphone 11 Smartprix, Osstem Implant Failure, Who Is Micky Flanagan Married To, Valve Index Half-life: Alyx, Danny Pudi Captain America, Boston Scientific Spinal Cord Stimulator Cost, Jeremy Spencer Fleetwood, Tyson Fury Record 2020, Examples Of Problem Solving Scenarios, Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-cream With Hyaluronic Acid For Extra-dry Skin, Triple Sim Mobile Nokia, Maxine Peake Dinnerladies, Climate--carbon Feedback, Nicknames For Ondine, Defending Your Life Review, Don Reo Net Worth, James White Father, Borderlands 2 Vr Index, Johnson And Johnson Revenue By Segment, Is Amy Schumer Related To Chuck Schumer, Sergio Ramos Goals 2020, Hector Bellerín FIFA 20, Glass Onion,